Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Window of Opportuninty (season4 ) **spoilers
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam fan

I luv this episode!!!!! It is one of my favourite episodes this and divide and conqer (I can't spell). I always wandered what Sam would do in a tim e loop. Would she give in to temptation????

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-04-2002 10:57 AM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

wibdow of oprotunity i think is the most funniest ep.
of stargate eva !!!!!!!
the part i lov the most is when jack retires and kisses sam!!!!

Old Post 10-04-2002 10:40 PM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

quote:
Originally posted by Sam fan
I luv this episode!!!!! It is one of my favourite episodes this and divide and conqer (I can't spell). I always wandered what Sam would do in a tim e loop. Would she give in to temptation????

u rulz sam fan!!!!
i also lov divide and conquer!!!!!!!!
its the best episode out and will always be (but sam and jack do!
get 2gether in the end that would b my fav ep. eva!)

Old Post 10-04-2002 10:43 PM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

And every time i ask i get a new answer (well Almost). I just watched the ep......Piss ass funny...I loved the bit at the end were Jack was just looking at Sam and smile'n that made my shipper's heart day.

Ohhh reason to like IRC.

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:14 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hathor
Girls rule, boys drool...

*huge big mother of a cough so as to attract as much attention as possible*http://www.paranoia-rebirth.com/cherry/~opportunity/
*huge big mother of a cough so as to attract as much attention as possible*

It didn't work last time........

Anyway, I may only have seen this ep once, but she's still my favourite, and of course, that has nothing to do with the whole, shipper element, honest.......

But I don't think I've ever laughed so hard ever. *sighs*

collective

Old Post 10-07-2002 06:57 PM
Hathor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hathor Click here to Send Hathor a Private Message Visit Hathor's homepage! Find more posts by Hathor Add Hathor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I've only laughed harder once, last night, with my ma. we have this HUGE inside joke about the monk dude From COTG, who's like "Chapaii! Cholla A lazla? Arush? ya ya!!! Chuuuulak! And all that. his voice is just sooo annoying.... hilarious.

D&C and WoO, *sigh* the best eps in the series... makes us shipper's hearts melt.

Now, if it had been Jack and Sam in the time loop..................

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-07-2002 10:06 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeap i get your meaning . But i would also have to say that BTS was also a good movie for me heart....I just can't see what Danny saw in that women i mean she was all like they are wrong and they are crazy about Jack and Sam....I just wonde what Jack and Sam did in the middle of the night.

Old Post 10-09-2002 01:37 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

in WoO? there was no middle of the night. 6 hour loop, starting aroun 6-7am

sorry to dash your hopes there cham

Old Post 10-09-2002 03:53 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Chameleon's talking about Beneath the Surface - a gold mine for the shippers, not that I'm a shipper. But you're right, Daniel's girlfriend was bitchy.

Old Post 10-09-2002 04:23 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh
But you're right, Daniel's girlfriend was bitchy.

Wasn't she just ... not particularly rebellious, and looking out for herself?

Old Post 10-10-2002 08:54 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

She did try to deny Sam food - I'd call that bitchy.

Old Post 10-10-2002 04:12 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Tramp that she was....I didn't like her but then again Danile always did go for the wrong types I'm surprised that the Goa'uld didn't attack and implant some other Goa'uld in the Tramp.

And 1 point goes to shiloh.

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:41 PM
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

I Luv window of opp. One off my fav episodes. Its a shame jack and Sam can only explore their feeling wen time loops and it is all forgotten.
Wat do think guys ? Should they explore them or will it wreck the shows dynamic ?

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:52 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Last episode or movie, otherwise, aside from anything else... what happens afterwards?

Lets be honest, in TV, UST is fun, but when it becomes RT, theres no fun anymore, and youre stuck with where to go from there... seeing as the shows not about relationships anyway... its kinda pointless except for the end of Stargate.

Old Post 11-30-2002 11:05 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Yes pres doc is right, we dont want them really getting together until the end of the show so they dont mess up the whole plot.

Now for my commentary on this episode, i like several scenes, i liked the scene of Jack riding the bike down the coridor, and the one were he is juggling and then Teal'c is juggling and then they are both juggling, man was i lmao at that. THIS IS THE FUNNIEST EPISODE EVER

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:00 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote