Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > who want you meet for one day?
who want you meet for one day?
Richard Dean Anderson
Samantha Carter
Christopher Judge
Michael Shanks
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I voted for Chris Judge. Apparantly he has the greatest laugh ever.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:44 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
Bose is way too negative about somethings, especially when it's "Meeting Your heros"

Yeah he likes to pretend he wouldn't enjoy it.

I go for Christopher Judge, just so I could get him to read stupid stuff out in his big voice and I could laugh. Then I could get some makeup tips.

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:46 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lantash
'Smiffy'

well i'd like to meet them all but if i only had one choise i'd pick Christopher Judge. Reason....well i have seen him in a few interviews and he sounds a lot of fun.

Old Post 03-08-2002 11:03 PM
Lantash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lantash Click here to Send Lantash a Private Message Find more posts by Lantash Add Lantash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

I have met Christopher Judge And I actually got to spend 2 days with him instead of just 1...mwhahaha...I would really like to meet Amanda Tapping though and hopefully will get that opportunity in January if she comes out for the BOBW convention.

Old Post 03-08-2002 11:42 PM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

I voted for RDA of course. I've seen AT in person but didn't get to talk to her. I've met Don Davis and he's a sweety. I wouldn't mind meeting MS and CJ, but RDA is my first choice.

Old Post 03-09-2002 03:11 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Hmm, tough one Michael Shanks (five mintues just wasn't long enough!) Though I'd probably just sit there starstruck and giggling or just staring.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-09-2002 07:46 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:
who want you meet for one day?

Want I meet no one. I'd nothing have to say them to.

'Errrrr so yeah...do you like....stuff?'

Old Post 03-09-2002 08:50 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

I'd like to meet RDA because he has a great sense of humour. Don't think the chances of meeting him are very high, since he doesn't do conventions as far as I'm aware.

A few months ago, my choice would have been Michael Shanks...but I was fortunate enough to meet him in January. And yes, the conversation was very much like Bose suggested it would be. Although I did manage to get in the fact that it had been my birthday the day before and he wrote 'happy birthday' on the glossy picture I'd just bought of him.

Old Post 03-09-2002 11:26 AM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

its got to be rda
man he rocks

Old Post 03-10-2002 02:06 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Fury
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

If it was for conversation, then RDA...

But just for watching and sighing over it would have to be Amanda Tapping....

Mind you, that Vanessa Angel idea has merit too... I remember her entrance in 'Spies like Us' - anyone who can look that good in arctic gear is OK by me...

"I always heard living well was the BEST revenge..."

Old Post 03-12-2002 07:10 PM
Nick Fury is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Fury Click here to Send Nick Fury a Private Message Visit Nick Fury's homepage! Find more posts by Nick Fury Add Nick Fury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

for conversation, i'd have to say.. um.. Chris. But i'd take some weapons next time. (he's a very 'animated' speaker). Shanks, i'd love to have another convo with him, this time while i was sober. Amanda.. well, as much as i adore her, i think i'd be stuck trying to think of something to say. I seem to be able to talk better with guys than chicks.

Old Post 03-13-2002 12:09 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

As much as i'd love to meet MS again, i think i'd probably just point and stare again so it would probably be a bad idea. Forming a sentence would be hard as well!

Old Post 03-13-2002 07:36 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

quote:
Originally posted by shellz:
As much as i'd love to meet MS again, i think i'd probably just point and stare again so it would probably be a bad idea. Forming a sentence would be hard as well!

I'd be just the same. I completely lost the ability to structure sentences properly. He seems to have that effect on people...

By the way, welcome to the forums shellz!

Old Post 03-13-2002 07:44 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by kiya

I'd be just the same. I completely lost the ability to structure sentences properly. He seems to have that effect on people...

By the way, welcome to the forums shellz!

I'd probably just stutter -- "uh...uh...uh" too.

Welcome, shellz

Old Post 03-13-2002 11:13 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Has anybody thought to invite them all over too their house??Then we could all go!!!

RDA!!!!!

Old Post 03-14-2002 06:19 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote