Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > who want you meet for one day?
who want you meet for one day?
Richard Dean Anderson
Samantha Carter
Christopher Judge
Michael Shanks
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shellz

I'd also like to meet Daniel's head from Double Jeapody cos i wouldn't have to worry about forming actual words! I might even be able to steal it and actually have a prop from the show!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-03-2002 04:43 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

thats kinda.... sick... but in a cool way

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:28 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by O'Neill
What about?Fine im sure fine im sure Weasel and i shall have a great time!(takes chammys credit card)On you!

How about it Weasel?You and me!!!

hahahaha i only have a cash card and you need the password for that
i'll meet the stargate i would just love to ask it how it was made and such
well what about?the chick who played the old cassy? she has been in heaps of movies and i would just love to know what it was like to work with all of those people

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:20 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

ONeill and Weasel in a classy restraunt:

O'Neill: Waitor may we have the cheque please?

Waitor: Certainly

O'Neill: He he he he he.?5,000 jokes on you Chameleon.

Waitor: Ah sir this card is void!

O'Neill:.......... Shit!(Throws a roast potatoe at Waitor burning is nose.whilst O'Neill and Weasel make an quick exit!)

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:38 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystic
Disgruntled Underling

Wow, you guys need some serious help....

But thats Ok.... we all do...

mystic

*I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate*

Old Post 04-05-2002 08:31 PM
mystic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mystic Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

who me? what about you and the birds o'neill i'm sure you have to make up to them after what you did to them. what about................................................................................................ hathor to see if she really did like enslaving the sgc menfolk

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:27 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

oh yes, i wouldn't doubt it for a second.. if her alter ego suanne is anything to go by.. *droooool*

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:23 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

LOL!At Jaffa!

Chameleon was talking about real birds by the way folks not women.I was siting on my roof throwing peanuts at birds for points in a game me and my mate were playing he cheated and stared using Chestnuts!...........he won!

I still dunno who id like to meet!Id like to meet people form here more than the show i know that but i dunno what ones!Not yet!!!

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:27 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

you can meet me. i'm perfectly safe, sane, and boring.

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:29 AM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Cool!!!Id like to meet you Jaffa!

Im perfectly Insane, Unsafe and general nutcase but apart from that im fine!......

Wait a minute General Nutcase!whaaahahahahahahahahahhaha
it sounds like a name whahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:33 AM