Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Stargate Box sets
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

Stargate Box sets

I have heard that SG1 DVD boxsets are being released. Can anyone tell me when they are going to eb available in the UK please?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-02-2002 06:12 PM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Question

Where'd'ya hear that?

Old Post 01-02-2002 07:51 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Being in the US, I have the box set of S1 but no DVD's of any other season.

Old Post 01-02-2002 07:53 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

If you check the offical sites merchendise section, they show the series 1 box set. I tried checking on amazon, but they dont stock it over here. Going on this i now need two things:

1) A way to play region 1 DVDs on my PS2

2)Some kind charitable person to send me the box set over here.

Working on amazon exchange rates it works out to just above ?50 for the whole of series one. Which is about halfthe price of buying them seperately

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:09 PM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

You should be able to buy s1 off MGM's site. Maybe.

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:18 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I woudn't mind help with no 1 there either. What region is the UK anyway?

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:32 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

UK is region 2

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:38 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

I would buy them direct but they only ship to US and Canada for some sort of legal issue to do with regions.

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:44 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Region 2 (thanks Bose) players won't play Region 1 DVD etc.

Old Post 01-02-2002 08:50 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

There isn't a place to buy S1 in region 2 on the web?? It would seem you could buy it somewhere.

Old Post 01-02-2002 10:10 PM
sailfin
Dragon Lady

They have not released season one DVD on Region 2 at all, it is only avaliable region one. I hung on thinking that they may get around to releasing the R2 season one box set, but no such luck. So i have bought the season one box set region 1. Plus there are parts of the US that can even get season 2 + on DVD, so really i should count myself lucky that we can get all of them from season two.

Old Post 01-04-2002 04:43 PM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lenonn

Region 1 Stargate SG-1 Season 2 DVDs coming

Season two is scheduled for a September 2002 release (with features to be announced). It can be found in the Random Notes section at http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd...x.html#01242002

Old Post 01-24-2002 06:00 AM
Lenonn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lenonn Click here to Send Lenonn a Private Message Find more posts by Lenonn Add Lenonn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

*Sigh*. 9 months. Like waiting for a baby to be born.

Old Post 01-24-2002 04:05 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lenonn

Too bad we can't encourage MGM to expedite production of the season two, three, four and five DVDs.

Old Post 01-24-2002 05:17 PM
Lenonn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lenonn Click here to Send Lenonn a Private Message Find more posts by Lenonn Add Lenonn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Indy Shuts is eyes and wills, " Commentaries,Commentaries,Commentaries,Commentarie
s,Commentaries,Commentaries,Commentaries,Commentar
ies!" Please let there be Commentaries!

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 01-24-2002 05:22 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote