Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Fav. System Lord.
Who is your fav system lord??
Anubis
Apophis
Baal
Seth
Ra
Sokar
Hathor
Yu
Nurrti
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HailApep

I like Apophis. Apart from other things, he has the coolest outfit! I mean the Gold Serpent helmet, not his newer Sokar-ish type clothing.

Plus, when he said to Teal'c "Teal'c? This is your God Apophis" on that communicatin device when they were all on Sokar's prison planet, I actually laughed.

Apophis, Cronus, Megatron, Darth Vader, Apocalypse, the list goes on and on!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-28-2002 07:47 PM
HailApep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HailApep Click here to Send HailApep a Private Message Find more posts by HailApep Add HailApep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

That helmet looked like someones been painting his skull with yellow paint...

Old Post 07-29-2002 04:59 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Anubis...
He's got all the technology and we have so much to learn about him.. Is Anubis even a him??

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:29 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HailApep

I meant his actual helmet, not that wierd skull cap thing the Jaffa wear.

That's just wierd!

Apophis, Cronus, Megatron, Darth Vader, Apocalypse, the list goes on and on!

Old Post 07-30-2002 01:40 AM
HailApep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HailApep Click here to Send HailApep a Private Message Find more posts by HailApep Add HailApep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Ok

Guess I didn't get that...

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:04 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Hathor for sexiness. Osiris for bitchiness. Tannith for cunning. Sokar for gothic-ness.
Overall, Yu interests me the most, if only for the speculation about his role in future episodes.

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:17 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Osiris is really effective as a bad "guy" for one main reason: the accent. I mean no offense to those who those who speak like him/her, but her accent definately makes her character the super-villain.
Let's face it. For us Americans who watch the show, we associate a highly cultured English accent on a villain with arrogance, cunning, and deceit, whether we consciously realize it or not. (Ever see Star Wars where 99.9% of Imperial officers had British accents?)
And the way that Osiris speaks, slowly, methodical, and purposefully, gives me the impression that she knows everything, has everything under control, and it about to give you a serious ass-whooping.
Yeah, Hathor had an accent, too, but she was too much of a seductress to be taken very seriously in my book.

As for creepiness, Sokar definately takes the cake on that one. The redness, the candles, the pale skin and veiny head combo, and especially those nails. EEK!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:50 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

I agree Osiris definetly is a baddie, shes got that cool calm collected in control thing going on and she presents herself in that way. I also think that Baal would be a formable foe if they had more time to elaborate on him.

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:59 PM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

Favourite Goa'uld System Lord?

Who is your favourite Goa'uld System Lord?

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:39 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

My most favourite Goa'uld System Lord was Apophis, but seen he was killed in

PHP:

"Enemies"

, my new favourite Goa'uld System Lord is Anubis and that is because,
PHP:

he has obtained Asgard holographic technology that he has stolen from Thor
's mind, and his forces are powerful and he is very creepy.

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:45 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

Hathor.
Her first 'apperence' was THE most classic ep... and ofcourse, Out of Mind and Into the fire absolutly rocked.
(I personally don't think she's dead... just 'a little chilly' )

"We do so enjoy the method of procuring the Code of Life from your species."

Hehehe.

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 08-09-2002 11:25 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Yu. For not be more cunning evil than outright hostile evil.

BTW, some of the mentioned Gou'ald aren't 'System Lords', like Klorel, Hathor and Sokar. Sokar was cast out by a rebellion and has never been mentioned as a 'System Lord'. Hathor was locked away on Earth and has never been mentioned as a 'System Lord', just as the mate of Ra...

Old Post 08-09-2002 11:37 AM
Venus

This has sooo been done before, use the search function!

EDIT - after a quick search, this thread has been done here, here and here.

What's the deal with the PHPing? Are you trying to do spoilers?

Last edited by Venus on 08-09-2002 at 12:04 PM

Old Post 08-09-2002 11:38 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

damn. merged and the polls got reset. sorry. but it was getting stupid, the number of threads....

Old Post 08-09-2002 12:17 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

'Salright, we just get to vote the Chicago method - vote early and often.

I voted Yu, but Ba'al is definitely an up-and-commer.

Old Post 08-09-2002 04:13 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote