Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > A-Z Stargate SG-1
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhemagirl
bendecida

Q=Quantum mechanics

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-15-2002 04:47 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shockwave

R

Reese

Last edited by Shockwave on 08-15-2002 at 08:27 PM

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:06 PM
Shockwave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shockwave Click here to Send Shockwave a Private Message Find more posts by Shockwave Add Shockwave to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

(wrong series )

S

Shaunac

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:24 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

T = Tak'muna'tag'munitaron (Taks)

Old Post 08-15-2002 08:25 PM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

U = Unmanned Aerial Vehicle or UAV...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 08-15-2002 08:40 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Virus (as in the histimine-sapping one responsible for making the Untouched and members of SG-1 'Touched')

And the pic is a cap I took from Michael Shanks mucking about in his Vid Diary extra on vol 23 of the dvds So cute when he's playing

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 08-15-2002 08:57 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

W = Wild horses

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:14 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

X

Xenophobes (from the planet of the nazi Odo's (Euronda) ) yeah yeah, I know, its weak.

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:26 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

Y - Yu

History is on the move. Those who can not keep up will watch from behind. Those who stand in our way shall watch at all......

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:04 PM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

Z=Zipacna

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:36 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

A = Ashrak

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:40 AM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KMInfinity
Nereid

B =

Ba'al

What's remarkable about science fiction is that it's literature at its best. It doesn't exist because high schools require students to read it, or because grants are given out for it.... or because colleges have embedded it in their curriculum. It exists because it speaks to people. James Morrow

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:32 AM
KMInfinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KMInfinity Click here to Send KMInfinity a Private Message Find more posts by KMInfinity Add KMInfinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

C = Cronos

I'm not playing again ?

Old Post 08-16-2002 07:01 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

D =Daniel

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-16-2002 07:45 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

E= Earth

Lol after much thinking

Old Post 08-16-2002 08:47 AM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote