Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > look at these piccies quick
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kaila
Humor me.

they're all too cute!
i'm being infected by their cuteness!
pretty soon i'll start going all girly and giggling and twisting my hair around my finger and then where will i be!?! i'll start pouting and simpering and wearing dresses! argh! noooooooo!!
not the bunnies! anything but the bunnies!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where was i?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:59 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i know what you mean they just want you to don a frock grow your hair and have babies. ekkkkk i haven't even gotton to the frock bit yet

Old Post 03-30-2002 10:06 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

I think a cartoon series might work if the characters were like the real ones. Obviously it would be different, but its bound to be coz itz not the same series! (I think I know what I'm talking about een if noone else does!)

Old Post 03-30-2002 10:08 AM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

we all do don't worry

Old Post 03-30-2002 10:16 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Fury
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Great artwork... going into cute overload tho...

"I always heard living well was the BEST revenge..."

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:51 PM
Nick Fury is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Fury Click here to Send Nick Fury a Private Message Visit Nick Fury's homepage! Find more posts by Nick Fury Add Nick Fury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

*giggle* das coot!

i want a Janet pussy.......

Old Post 04-02-2002 02:17 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I dont believe you said that! yes yes, good pictures, blah blah blah.

Old Post 04-02-2002 01:47 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

Angry AWESOME PICS, STUPID LAWS

VENT:

I'm so sick of all these stupid laws with copyright. big companies need to start realising that the public keeps them in business, and when a fan creates an AWESOME set of drawings like these, its extra promotion for the show, not the opposite.

STOP SUEING EACH OTHER!!!!! The worlds bad enough.

PS: (I dont think i spelt sueing right?)

"I'm A 'Gater', If i were a 'Trekkie' i'd be wearing Spock ears"

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:20 AM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

Lol so funny!!!!!So cute too!Did you see the furegate?Lool!

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:22 AM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
I dont believe you said that! yes yes, good pictures, blah blah blah.

Maybe it's an Australian term for...um....Hmmmm?

It could be...

Hey, I ain't gotta' problem with it...

...Well maybe a small one.

I ain't gettin' any.

"You there! Shut up or the feline gets it!"

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:27 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

Deathbunny, did you did this? Pretty cool.

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:35 AM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razerbern
Don't give Sam K Doritoes

Good drawing there. Kudos on the sketch. I do sketching and art myself.

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:47 AM
razerbern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razerbern Click here to Send razerbern a Private Message Visit razerbern's homepage! Find more posts by razerbern Add razerbern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

quote:
Originally posted by razerbern
Good drawing there. Kudos on the sketch. I do sketching and art myself.

Me to!

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:53 AM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

I sometimes manage something decent... and postable.

Maybe, like the hidden Wiccan contingent, there's an artistic contingent that SG-1 appeals to?

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:28 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

I also tend to use glasses and shades a lot...

...Eyes are sometimes a bit hard for me to get straight

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:31 AM