Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Poll-Favourite Species
Who is your favourite species?
This poll is closed.
Tollan 1 2.22%
Ancients 7 15.56%
Nox 10 22.22%
Az'gard 13 28.89%
Goa'uld 6 13.33%
Tau'ri 5 11.11%
The species from Foothold 0 0%
Unas 3 6.67%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
*NUKED* *
Duke Enmes?rr
*NUKED* *
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Unas knows how to not take it to seriously... They rock...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-25-2002 07:55 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Poll Results

According to my pole the most preferred aliens all belong to the four, this is interesting consider we have never seen the Nox in action aside from Pretense and 'The Nox', however i would have to say that the az'gard are the most preferred species in Stargate SG-1

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:23 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

asgard rule
they are the best species ever
forget the gou'ald and stick your tok'ra these guys are advanxced

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:23 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Hmm, the fact that u didn't check that one over before u posted it makes me think i shouldn't have listened, Clearly lots of peeps like the az'gard, i picked tollan but given a second: Nox or maybe az'gard.

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:15 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

mmmm this is all interesting... but even though the azgard are advanced they are getting to their limite of advancement! The most advanced of all and the most interesting of all is the ancients. The possibilities of what they may have done is mind bogling! Its the Ancients over alllllll!

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:50 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

the ancients stoppeed becomming advanced when they ascended.

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:20 AM
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Why isn't the Aschen in the poll... They're definitly my favourite species. Besides that, I might question the choice to have both the Tauri and the Tollan in the poll since the Tollans certainly is human, and therefore the same species as the Tauri.

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:32 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

How are the Tau'ri aliens?

Old Post 11-28-2002 08:45 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

But 320rwekfpl, you seem to have missed the fact that even thought the tau'ri and the Tollans are both human, they have evolved on different planes. So naturaly they are both different.

Yes, why is the Aschen not in this poll?

Gees .:Anubis:.!

Old Post 11-29-2002 04:53 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Technically yes. But that guy with Sams voice in his house didn't seem to think that they've become different biologically. Two different civs, but not to different species. But that might be unimportant. And doesn't really matter I guess...

Tauri aliens? Well there seems to be some options for it at least...

a?li?en __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(l-n, lyn)
adj.

1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.

n.

1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: science fiction about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology. An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.

Old Post 11-29-2002 05:16 AM
??rd H?r?s

Az'gard Rock there intellegence is outstanding, and because they are allied friends with the humans ! There ships kik ass and especially there Motherships .!

Old Post 11-30-2002 01:46 AM
??rd H?r?s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ??rd H?r?s Click here to Send ??rd H?r?s a Private Message Find more posts by ??rd H?r?s Add ??rd H?r?s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
*NUKED* *
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i agree with lord Horus, but i think that if we knew about the Ancients then i would have to say them hands down

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:28 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote