Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > there should be a game made for stargate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tealc

there should be a game made for stargate

i think that there should be a game made wich lasts 18 hours i.e 4 discs
it would be amaizing they should put good levels i.e exciting and they should put rubbish levels in even though its all amaizing or else it wouldnt be a game

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:56 AM
tealc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tealc Click here to Send tealc a Private Message Find more posts by tealc Add tealc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Join the club and email MGM.

I agree with you an SG1 FPS would totally rule!

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:00 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

if an sg-1 single player fps came out I would probably be really critical of it, hate it, and turn my back on it forever

also stargate prolly isn't as popular as the other franchises that get turned into games.

the best you can hope for is a decent mod or tc to an existing game - there are a lot of these in the making but a lot of them fall apart.

I heard a *rumor* that Stargate Half-life was shutdown by MGM, but I don't know if that's true....

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:04 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tealc

im sendung

what do u think that they should put on the game i.e loads of action or loads of tactical

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:05 AM
tealc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tealc Click here to Send tealc a Private Message Find more posts by tealc Add tealc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

I think goa'uld is right. There isnt much chance of it getting made into a game.

There is hope for a MOD being succesfully created. Most of them bust off but the one that is under construction for Elite Force is almost finished!

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:07 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
00mooash

but it would be realy good to go to other worlds and controle the team and figt the gou'ald

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:13 AM
00mooash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 00mooash Click here to Send 00mooash a Private Message Find more posts by 00mooash Add 00mooash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tealc

yeah but wouldnt it be great though all the fighting and the action no one would be in the streets they be 24 7 onv tye game they shoul;d also make the film a four player so you can help each other and then it would be more realistic

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:17 AM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by O'Neill
I think goa'uld is right. There isnt much chance of it getting made into a game.

But there's so many games that look like it already (that people have posted screenshots of, here)

Old Post 10-15-2002 11:51 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slider10
Tau'ri Explorer

i have stargate.tc for half life. it's a killer mod complete with a DHD, staff weapons, zat's, transporter rings and a DIALING GATE.

It's mad cool. It would be even better if people played it so I couldn't just explore alone. Oh well.

www.stargatetc.com

Carter: "We can see the shield intervals and just run right through it."

O'Neill: "We'll need snacks."

-Upgrades

Old Post 10-15-2002 05:23 PM
Slider10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slider10 Click here to Send Slider10 a Private Message Visit Slider10's homepage! Find more posts by Slider10 Add Slider10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

And there should be little useless characters (like Fred from Holiday) that pop up every now and again like at the beginning or something!

Old Post 10-16-2002 03:33 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tealc

yes but it wouldnt be rubbish if they made it for a p.s 2 would it,just think of the graphics

Old Post 10-17-2002 08:45 AM
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

WOW, That's a Really Great idea tealc i wonder why no-one else has thought that before, Oh wait we have!!!

Old Post 10-17-2002 06:51 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I found this pic of something holding a staff weapon but I cant figure out what game its from

looks kinda like quake 3

http://www.planetquake.com/quakariu...mages/shot2.jpg

Old Post 10-17-2002 10:09 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

obviously from Stargate Q3
http://www.planetquake.com/quakarium/stargate/

Old Post 10-18-2002 12:26 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok-ra Cyax
Wheres the peanut butter?

COOOOOOOL,

I have a huge locker of games. What would be really cool is to make the box that it comes in has a raised stargate on it.

That would be really cooooool.

"I am trying to kick the flour thing."

Old Post 10-21-2002 02:51 AM
Tok-ra Cyax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok-ra Cyax Click here to Send Tok-ra Cyax a Private Message Find more posts by Tok-ra Cyax Add Tok-ra Cyax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote