Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Anyone Know Of MusicVids???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agentstarlight

Question Anyone Know Of MusicVids???

He all! Im new here! I was just wondering if anyone could tell me ANY links to any SG1 Music Vids??? I am falling madly in love with the few I could find!! I remember once finding a site that had some great J/D ones, and it had the same layout and font as the Paris/Kim site with the vids. PLEASE help me if you can! Thanks all!
Kris

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-20-2002 09:58 PM
Agentstarlight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agentstarlight Click here to Send Agentstarlight a Private Message Visit Agentstarlight's homepage! Find more posts by Agentstarlight Add Agentstarlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

Re: Anyone Know Of MusicVids???

quote:
Originally posted by Agentstarlight
He all! Im new here! I was just wondering if anyone could tell me ANY links to any SG1 Music Vids??? I am falling madly in love with the few I could find!! I remember once finding a site that had some great J/D ones, and it had the same layout and font as the Paris/Kim site with the vids. PLEASE help me if you can! Thanks all!
Kris

don't you dare at me.

Old Post 02-20-2002 10:10 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flyboy
Cancer cures smoking

try this site, it has stargate videos, angel ones, and some buffy ones.

its here: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/anr/main.html

hope this helps.

Old Post 02-20-2002 10:56 PM
Flyboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy Click here to Send Flyboy a Private Message Find more posts by Flyboy Add Flyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Are you a shipper? Try here http://www.softcom.net/users/pandora/SG1MISC.htm

Normalish ones can be found here http://www.sgc.canadians.co.uk/sg1-vids.html. They're rather large though...for a modem user anyway.

Old Post 02-21-2002 12:54 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agentstarlight

THANKS!!!

Hey you guys, thanks for the links! Flyboy, the page you sent me had no links on it, do you know how to get the vids? And one of the other links you sent me, NUG, didn't work. But the other one was great, thanks! Also, how do you get the icons for your names on the side? Thanks again for the help!

Old Post 02-21-2002 02:24 AM
Agentstarlight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agentstarlight Click here to Send Agentstarlight a Private Message Visit Agentstarlight's homepage! Find more posts by Agentstarlight Add Agentstarlight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Well that'd be because of the . at the end of it. Doesn't matter anyway I tried the real URL and got this

This site has been removed

This site has been removed for uploading any material that infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any party which contravenes article 16.2 of the Freeola Terms and Conditions of use.

Snicker snicker.

Flyboy's url was part of a framed page. Try here for the sg1 page http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/anr/stargate.html

Old Post 02-21-2002 04:45 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flyboy
Cancer cures smoking

oops.

thanks nug.

Old Post 02-21-2002 10:41 AM
Flyboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy Click here to Send Flyboy a Private Message Find more posts by Flyboy Add Flyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote