Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > channel seven = lose
Channel Seven...
This poll is closed.
Sucks a fat one 15 65.22%
Hey.... leave seven alone, I love them 1 4.35%
Channel Seven? 7 30.43%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Fantastic. Like no other. Started at midnight? OMG, so I caught like, the first ep (think I started watching about 2:00 AM).

So, why is Kiefer Sutherland so famous? I'd never heard of him before, but he's linked to Keanu Reeves, isn't he?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I don't know how he's connected to Keanu Reeves, I think they were in a movie together. Was married to Julia Roberts, part of the 80's brat pack and son of Donald Sutherland.

You started on the third eppy then, the first was midnight to 1am then 1am to 2am and so on.

But we should really get back on topic

She hitched a ride to misery

Last edited by Kamakazi Casper on 04-06-2002 at 07:21 PM

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:15 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

i dont have channel seven so..... its crap

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:16 PM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Hes famous mostly beacuase of his daddy!The legend Donald Sutherland!Who stars in many legendary roles but my favourite is when he was the voice for the curator of the Jebidiah Springfield Museam in the Simpsons

I could post his fimogrphy if you want?

Old Post 04-06-2002 09:29 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

look whos going ot bwahahaha channel seven can kiss my white tan less ass

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:12 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Well somebody asked the question and i answered it.Okay okay i didnt have to talk about the simpsons but hey what ya gonna do.
Zeplin rules!

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:33 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i wasn't talking about you o'neill you know i don't care but i can't say the name that we gave this person then this person would know you know how this person is always telling us off for off topic wellllllll?

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:00 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

noooooo pf does

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:01 PM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Actually i hate Zeplin i was just saying it because.......anyway.
So what is the genral feeling amongst you aussies?Channel 7?Good or shite?

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:01 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

SHITE!!! hasn't this thread already told you that????

Old Post 04-10-2002 07:18 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

they can kiss my white tanless ass

Old Post 04-10-2002 08:54 AM
Venus

Well then, that's decided, someone lock this thread already!! And I mean that in the least bossy way possible.

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:57 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

some one seems like they should be a mod

Old Post 04-10-2002 11:26 AM
Venus

I don't mean to come across that way, I know I kinda look like I'm a wannabe mod, just it's really annoying when there's just like spam for an entire page. Yes, I know I used to do that, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. Plus seems a couple of mods are becoming rather to 'spammy', and it seems to be kinda OTT at the moment, and it's kinda irritating. Anyway, no doubt the mods'll tell me if I'm out of order or whatever, otherwise I wish they'd be consistent in modding and not spamming!! (Wow, I'm all out today!)

Old Post 04-10-2002 11:43 AM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Wish granted.

Old Post 04-10-2002 02:14 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote