Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Stargate Bloopers
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stargatefan2002
Anubis Personal Guard

Stargate Bloopers

Has ne1 ever seen any stargate bloopers in any episodes?

Ive seen 1 in "The Enemy Within'.... teal'c's gold emblem was upside down when jack was talking him in his quarters?

has any1 noticed any others

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-14-2002 10:39 AM
stargatefan2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stargatefan2002 Click here to Send stargatefan2002 a Private Message Visit stargatefan2002's homepage! Find more posts by stargatefan2002 Add stargatefan2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

There's loads, and have been loads of threads about it. Do a search or something. Or, if I'm feeling nice, I may come back and link some for you.

Old Post 05-14-2002 10:56 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Or, if I'm feeling nice

Fat chance.

Here you go man:

http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003...hlight=Bloopers

http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003...highlight=Goofs

Old Post 05-14-2002 10:59 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

In episode Bane. SG-1 land on a supposedly derelict planet where all the citizens were wiped out, however, in the distance beyond buildings one can see the passing of cars.

In Wormhole X-Treme. Jack and Marty are talking. In a shot of Jack a man with a women in a red top are seen walking from Marty's end passed jack and away from him. When we cut back to Marty we can see the same man and women walking towards Jack.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 05-14-2002 12:46 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

In Prodigy when Halley and Carter go through the gate they switch places.

Old Post 05-14-2002 04:12 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bellachikita

found another blooper i guess. Was watching the serpent's lair last night (premier to season two), and i noticed that after daniel came out of the sarcophagus his uniform wasn't torn at the shoulder no more. I didn't think that the sarcophagus were able to repair clothing material, though i could be wrong?

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:21 PM
bellachikita is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bellachikita Click here to Send bellachikita a Private Message Find more posts by bellachikita Add bellachikita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Not only that, but Hathor comes out after over 1,000 years in the sarc she had full makeup and red nail polish.

So not only does the sarc heal wounds, it's a full tailor shop and beauty salon. Pretty amazing technology, eh?

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:27 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Oi, it kept her in suspended animation, what use would a sarchophagus be if your God came out in drabby shabby clothes and makeup!!!

Old Post 05-16-2002 07:07 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I don't see why people have a problem with that. Whether or not Hathor was forced into the sarc, she would have been dressed like that before she went in ... why should she be otherwise when she came out?

You think they didn't have nail varnish (or something similar) when she was in power? They (the AE's) had all other kinds of makeup, I don't see why not.

Old Post 05-16-2002 08:31 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Ive just realised, this is perfect technology for women, you never have to worry about growing old and youre appearence is always satisfactory!

Old Post 05-16-2002 09:36 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystic
Disgruntled Underling

^ Naw, we'd probably find some sort of flaw

mystic

*I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate*

Old Post 05-17-2002 06:09 AM
mystic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mystic Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Falcon Horus

Like addiction! Loosing your soul! (Need)

Falcon Horus

HAMMOND: The US Air Force.

TEAL'C: In medical matters, Dr. Fraiser may overrule those of any rank.

O'NEILL: I'm not getting all my memos.

Old Post 06-03-2002 04:52 PM
Falcon Horus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon Horus Click here to Send Falcon Horus a Private Message Find more posts by Falcon Horus Add Falcon Horus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RDA_SG1_Fan
A Groovy Lookin' RDA Fan

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Ive just realised, this is perfect technology for women, you never have to worry about growing old and youre appearence is always satisfactory!

*ROTFLMAO* Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind when They ever Invent one :P

Old Post 06-04-2002 06:19 AM
RDA_SG1_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA_SG1_Fan Click here to Send RDA_SG1_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by RDA_SG1_Fan Add RDA_SG1_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RDA_SG1_Fan
A Groovy Lookin' RDA Fan

Oh ya. on another Note. I Never Even noticed a blooper? :|

Guess I'm too intrested in the Action not to Notice Bloopers.

Old Post 06-04-2002 06:21 AM
RDA_SG1_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA_SG1_Fan Click here to Send RDA_SG1_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by RDA_SG1_Fan Add RDA_SG1_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

Ive caught a few one of which is real noticable in: 'In the Line of Duty' after Teal'c goes to talk to Carter and Jolinar tells him of the Tok'ra he uses his keycard to leave the room and the code stripe is on the wrong end

Old Post 08-13-2002 08:21 PM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote