Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Is anyone else being driven to Insanity?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

Angry Is anyone else being driven to Insanity?

Personally, I can not tolerate the amount of worthless CRAP, and that's what it is, CRAP that is being posted on these boards. There are almost -NO- intelligent posts going on what-so-ever. Everyone is posting a couple of word responses (that are ridiculous anyway) just to get a +1 on their Post Count, which on these forums I feel no longer matters from the amount of spam that is being posted.

I am honestly being driven to insanity with the amount of spam being posted on here, people are just going crazy. I think I'm getting to the point where I am going to sit on these boards and just delete all the spam posts or edit them and tell them to stop it. It's really driving my nuts.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-06-2002 01:59 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I know what you mean, and it's the same few people too.
I wouldn't mind it if they kept it all in one thread, but it's all over the place.

Old Post 01-06-2002 07:45 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I've noticed that Lee, Bose-Einstein, The Ash Man. Doc, Puddykat and Venus do it a lot. I try not to. If it's in The Off Topic forum then I tend to maybe get carried away, but just in OT. Sometimes I don't look at a thread when it gets to about 7 or 8 pages long especially if it's a matter about a singular topic in In-Depth or P&E's.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 01-06-2002 09:06 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote