Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > I have more avatars...just make sure you don't shoot me after seeing them
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Talking I have more avatars...just make sure you don't shoot me after seeing them

Dear keeper, I have made some avatars that might be pretty good to use on the website. I thought we could put it to the vote to see who thinks they would be good to use. I think they would be cool and mac thinks they would rock dude!

I also think it would be cool if only The mods could uses these ones. It shows a mod in a different light as well, but then we might not want to b differnetiated with the others, but have a vote on it.

More to come, only so many images allowed in a single post.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-20-2002 09:43 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Re: I have more avatars...just make sure you don't shoot me after seeing them

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 08-20-2002 09:44 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

He knows you don't have the money!

Old Post 08-20-2002 09:46 PM
nug
Melon

*blinks* I have nfi who these people are....except for Keifer. And guy in the 2nd one looks familiar.

Old Post 08-22-2002 02:31 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Indy's got an affection for the TV show 24, Nug. These are all characters from that show.

Can we get some Oompah-Loompahs, Willy Wonka, the gang from Wizard of Oz (perhaps Return to Oz, too?) and the cast phots of The A-Team as well?

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 08-22-2002 03:57 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i think we should each have a lotr character.. (nine in the fellowship, for the 9 mods..?)

otherwise, as much as i love 24, those avatars dont appeal to me (no offence, i just happen to like Hathor)
although Wizard of Oz ones could be interesting.... i wanna be the wicked bicth! i mean, witch!

Old Post 08-22-2002 04:09 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

I cited Return to Oz because I have a thing for Fairuza Balk (playing Dorothy). However, she was eight years old at the time, so that would be creepy, though.

Murdock was my favorite A-Team member, though. I'm happy to see Dwight Schultz get work in the past bunch of years.
"I'll head out and get us some lunch. How do tuna fish sandwiches sound?"
"Actually, tuna fish sandwiches don't make any sound at all..."

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 08-22-2002 04:42 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

*snickers*

that was Fairuza?????????? *dies*

i haven't seen that since i was 10 years old... must make the effort to get it again.

Old Post 08-22-2002 04:44 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

I think it was her first acting credit (there may have been something earlier as I recall through her filmography). I have a SG-1 fanfic with her as the visual model for a pastiched character, a Sam-like SG team member (though I make the effort to differentiate that Sam is an astrophysist who is more adept at formulating theories and concepts about the Stargate, whilst the other character is a hands-on tinkerer with engineering studies but cannot think "out of the box" like Sam is required to do?a Siler-like character).

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 08-22-2002 04:58 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

when - ever i need a mary-sue for a story, i always think of michelle Rodriguez

now THERE is an avatar i could live with :d

Old Post 08-22-2002 05:04 AM
Goa`uld
Descended God

those avatars sux0r and so does jaffa kree's supernerdy idea.

Old Post 08-22-2002 05:41 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

whats wrong with michelle????? *sniff*

need someone to do me a huge favour... i have no image manip. program, and no way of hosting....

i need someone to go to this site, and save and host images 1, 11 and 32 - and recrop to under 100x100pxls pleeeeease???

/me has never contributed an avatar before...

Old Post 08-22-2002 06:11 AM
nug
Melon

pretty sure G was referring to your lotr comment....

quote:
Indy's got an affection for the TV show 24, Nug. These are all characters from that show.

Can we get some Oompah-Loompahs, Willy Wonka, the gang from Wizard of Oz (perhaps Return to Oz, too?) and the cast phots of The A-Team as well?

Odd I've been watching 24 and I didn't recognise them...mmm show's how much attention I've been paying I guess.

I'm all for the oompah-loompahs hehehe....that'd be amusing. The Keeper can have Willy Wonka...heheh
I don't know about the Wizard of Oz though...that movie sucked

Old Post 08-22-2002 06:28 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

this is a stargate forum you know

Old Post 08-22-2002 07:11 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

which is why i've been happy with stargate related avatars.

but seeing tho it was brought up....

Old Post 08-22-2002 07:17 AM