Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Entity
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StephSuperMom

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh
I *loved* the confrontation scene with Jack and the Entity, when Daniel promises not to send any more probes, and Jack interrupts him. "We will. We'll send probe after probe, I don't care what it does". The entity says 'no, you can't', and Jack with cold eyes snaps back. "You've read my file. Think again". Chills.

Plus who can ever forget:

O'Neill: Forget to change the lightbulb, Siler?
Siler: It's not my job, Sir. (Jack glares at him) ahem... yes Sir, lightbulb. Very amusing.

I was gonna say the exact same thing. Weird huh.

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-29-2001 02:11 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:
RDA's usual constipated look whenever the script required him to appear in love with Sam.

EEeehehehehe....fibre he needs more fibre

Old Post 10-29-2001 11:45 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
jojo.. u are so against shippers its unreal.. but you got me laffin with the constipated look! i can see it now! lol

puddy, you'd have to be one of the first, real, vocal shippers (at least, the sam/jack kind) we've had around in a looong time... if you weren't so chatty, we would have flamed you to oblivion by now

hmm.. crispy....

Old Post 10-30-2001 12:11 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Ok that entity fic is funny as

Old Post 10-30-2001 12:24 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
.if you weren't so chatty, we would have flamed you to oblivion by now

Tell me about it!!

Old Post 10-30-2001 12:05 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

dont worry puddy, doc would have protected u with his presidential powers! executive orders and what not.

Old Post 10-30-2001 03:11 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

my hero

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-30-2001 06:41 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

ungrateful little so and so, kids these days! tsk back in my days, ud have seen the back of mothers hand..... mother? whats that u say mother?..... NO!!! Im a grown man mother, I..I.. but..b....ok mother, im on my way home now, yes, i wont talk to any women, ill come home right away....

(walks off muttering )

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:10 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

I AM NOT A KID

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:20 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Don't look now Puddykat but your 'hero' has just walked of muttering! That leaves you totaly open for attack, ahem,...cookies. Mwa ha ha! (Throws back her head and cackles evily, then coughs and continues).

Old Post 10-30-2001 07:38 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ah hah your a girl... now i know !

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:02 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Not another one! Now I really am changing my name to Barbie!

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

you cant change you name silly

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:25 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yeah, rub it in why don't you.

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:38 PM
Venus

lol. Put it in your sig!!

Old Post 10-30-2001 09:10 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote