Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Best episode ever
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Keyser Soze
Cogito, ergo sum.

Thumbs up Best episode ever

Hi

What, in your opinion is the best ever episode.
For me it's

Window of Opportunity (Season 4)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:40 PM
Keyser Soze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keyser Soze Click here to Send Keyser Soze a Private Message Find more posts by Keyser Soze Add Keyser Soze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Hey, like the name!

Regarding my favourite episode, to quote Hamlet (or Shakespear) "Frailty thy name is woman".

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:43 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
Hey, like the name!

Regarding my favourite episode, to quote Hamlet (or Shakespear) "Frailty thy name is woman".

Eh?

Getting back on topic I'd have to say that I don't have a singal favourite eppy. But I did like:

Window of Opportunity (who didn't)
Wormhole X-Treme
Small Victories
and Urgo

ash

Old Post 10-21-2001 11:58 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spacey

Wink

Definetly to hard to nail just one...
but thinking back one of my all time favourite eps was "One False Step" way back in Season 2. (the one with the plants)
I still laugh myself stupid when I hear/see the Jack/Daniel interactions.

Old Post 10-22-2001 01:34 AM
spacey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spacey Click here to Send spacey a Private Message Find more posts by spacey Add spacey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

One False Step? are you kidding me? Damn that's one of my most hated eps, sorry

Favourite Ep... There are way too many good ones to just name one... Wormhole X-Treme was pretty damn funny. But in the genre of serious ones I quite enjoyed Between Two Fires and.... damn it I can't choose just one... I give up!!

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:19 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

wow! That's a really great question. You've got to weigh up all you like in order to see which episode had the features that you like in a Stargate Episode. For Starters. I like some mystery to the show. It makes you question what's going on in the episode. The enagmatic code is the right name for it. But I do like the episode to be exciting therefore you have to have characters being placed in tense situations and you have to care about the character as well. If you don't care about them then your totally screwed. What better way to make a situation tense and exciting than to have your heroes in a situation in which they might not escape. And a lot of action (good action) scenes can also help as well.

So the answer to the question has to be The Children of The Gods. It was rather Mysterous as I was like, "Who are these Aliens?" I certainly cared about the characters. I liked them. They were nice people and funny, but were good men and women also. However, I wasn't too keen for Ferretti (loved Ferretti in the film, but not the new Ferretti. He didn't do much for me). And Teal'c for me was a great character. We never saw him a lot, but he had presence. The action sequences in this episode were really quite tense. Overall is my favourite episode to date.

Old Post 10-22-2001 04:48 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by oFFaL

Ohmigod, why? I can't see anything bad in it!

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:26 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I have a hard enough time picking one favorite per season!

Current favorite 'funny' is Wormhole.

Serious - wow - that's a hard one. Too hard.

Right now I think The First Ones; also Solitudes; also Beast of Burden.

It's like Pringles: you can't eat just one!

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:33 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by oFFaL

The story sucked, but the daniel/jack moments (especially that bit in the infirmary) is one of my favourite moments of season two.

ash

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:09 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ash Man

Eh?

It means I don't know (sorry, just finshed studying english when I posted that).

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:58 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

my favs (coz i cant pick one are)

solitudes,divide and conquer,point of view,there but for the grace of god, window of oppitunity, beneath the surface, urgo, matter of time,the broca divide,
when i think of some more ill telll you

Old Post 10-23-2001 12:56 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locutus
of Borg

Probably still Children of the Gods.
It really only has two downsides:
1) Sam's a feminazi.
2) No Janet!

Otherwise it has plenty of action, some funny lines and sets the series up fairly well.

It even has gratuitous nudity! If that's your thing...

Old Post 10-23-2001 04:46 PM
Locutus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Locutus Click here to Send Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Locutus Add Locutus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
my favs (coz i cant pick one are)

solitudes,divide and conquer,point of view,there but for the grace of god, window of oppitunity, beneath the surface, urgo, matter of time,the broca divide,
when i think of some more ill telll you

ah, my liddle puddys shippiness is showing through...aww

id have to say most of the above were good(as in the above posts overall,and including some of the shippy ones too lol ),

upgrades for its funniness..uh, shades of grey, the fifth man wasnt bad, last eppy i saw so included lol.its funny, i dont really have one favourite eppy, maybe when i think about it...hmm.

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:13 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

I can tell you one tha I didnt care for and that was The Frist Commandment . But as for which ep I liked best -- there are so many

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:30 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

quote:

my god....puddy just listed all the eps I hate
kidding...sort of

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:06 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote