Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > HARRY POTTER and the Chamber of Secrets
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

HARRY POTTER and the Chamber of Secrets

Is anyone as excited as me about the new film???
I cant waint until I see it. We have got tickets for the special advance previews and are going on Friday night at 8pm to watch. There are 12 of us going so far!!!

Apparently its supposed to be better than the first (which I loved) and much darker. Yay!!!

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-04-2002 10:31 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Well Harry Potter was more interesting than Lord Of the Rings, so I think i'll see it.

Old Post 11-04-2002 10:39 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I am definatly going to go!!!! I can't wait! i've read the second and third books 15 times, the fourth 8 and the first 25... one time i read the whole series in a row in 3 hours I'm going with my family on opening night, and twenty million people the second, then again and again and again!!

(p.s Lord of The Rings ROCK!!!!!!! soooooo much better...)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-04-2002 10:49 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeah i can't wait for this.... I even remember when i first read this book there was hail and i was stuck under this hanging......Really hit with the mood of the last few chapters.

Old Post 11-05-2002 01:08 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i cant wait to see it also, but i dont think im gonna try and see it for a couple of weeks, "Not because im not anxous to but because i dont want to have to fight screaming mothers and there kids for tickets

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:20 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i'm probably more hyped about this film than AOTC or FOTR - i'm counting the days..... weeee!!!! lockhart is going to be *brilliant!*

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:27 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Harry Potter is a ***

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:30 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

thanks for ur wonderfully detalied opinion MacGyver, why dont u go read the books

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:44 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

books are crap, almost as crap as that boring lotr movie

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:44 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

No the LOTR books were crap.

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:47 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

please dont ever say books are crap anywhere that i can read it. And the Harry potter books were ok, although i refrained from reading them for about a year. And as for the LOTR books, the first time through they were good, but after that rereadign them sucked. and oh yeah just so u guys can laugh at me, i got my love for reading after working in a library for two years.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 08:01 AM
Venus

Goa'uld, I am so withholding a million and one catty remarks about how LOTR is better than HP.

I might go see it, if sopmeone takes me, if I have the money, if it's on, if I'm bothered... So ... Maybe.

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:44 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

lol, very funny

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:46 AM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Got the tickets already

I'm going to see it at 11pm on Saterday (damn you work!).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:49 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa
thanks for ur wonderfully detalied opinion MacGyver, why dont u go read the books

Cause hes got better things do than go watch a little pain in the arse fly around on a broom. Hes got Vice City to play !!!

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:56 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote