Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > HARRY POTTER and the Chamber of Secrets
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam
Supergirl

I have a whole consipracy theory about that, with (kind of) evidence and everything!

But I couldn't be bothered to type it all out now......
But if you look hard enough, there are hints at it all throught the books.

blog

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-15-2002 02:55 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Tyoe it out. Pleeeaasassssssseeeeeee *Bats her eyelids lots*

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-15-2002 03:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

ok, it's a bit late, but I posted about the evil cat, and i then said it wasn't Ms. norris? well, it actually was. i was thinking Crookshanks, but then i remebered he was good

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-15-2002 08:35 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i dont know, i dont think that any of the weasleys can be considered close to harry other than Ron, i think that its gonna be some one more importatn to him

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-15-2002 08:38 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yeah, the bitter revenge thing, make him grow up. And this is a war, people die. There is so much more potential for angst!Harry if its someone close to him. Or if its Dumbledore (my vote! even though i love the old guy..)..

Percy going Dark-side i can see, actually. He's so power hungry - he would never give up working for the ministry of magic, and he's such a yes man - Fudge goes and the ministry is compromised, he'd get suckered in. He's too naive, i reckon.

Old Post 12-16-2002 12:32 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

do u really think that the whole ministry will go dark side? cause i can see Fudge being either one of two things, being unwilling to admit that Voldermort is back and doing nothing, or being used as a pawn for voldermort. but i cant see the ministry falling, it seems more likely that he will be unwilling to do any thing and that certain people inside the ministry will go spy and some will help dumbeldore, like Mr. Weasley.

and i can see Percy going semi dark side, i dont think that he would ever work for Voldermort directley, but if say his bose was he would most likely do what ever his bose tells him.

of course its all speculation

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-16-2002 12:53 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

No i dont think it will go that way willingly.. I think through Fudge's stupidity it will fall to Voldemort, be over-run by Death Eaters (a few of which are minstry members, remember?) or just simply destroyed.

Old Post 12-16-2002 01:06 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yeah that seems likely, but a question for u im not sure u could awnser. if the ministry falls, and say dumbeldore does die, then who would be left to fight against Voldermort, it would basiclly be no one. well Harry but hes not old enough i think for people to let him lead them, so there would be no one left to lead the resistance to Voldermort.

well thats my thoughts

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-16-2002 01:08 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

There are a lot of other witches and Wizards on the 'good' side, that while they wont make up for Dumbledore, will certainly be a formidable force. And with Harry as their leading man (by his own decision, doubtful anyone would make him do it, but you know what he's like) i think they could really do some damage.

Then again, that feeling of hopelessness and the 'oh they are SO fcuked' makes for a good read, and could drag things out for a few years, as the books shall do. I mean, whats the point of the last few books if they get rid of Voldy in book 5? It's too late to introduce a new bad guy.

Anyway, i dont think Dumbledore (or anyone close to Harry) will die in book 5, now that i think about it. maybe later. Book 5 will be the re-forming of the 'old crowd' and watching you-know-who rise to pwer and screw things up a bit.

Old Post 12-17-2002 12:36 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

As you have said something about percy all power hungry and stuff.....I can more see it happening to Ron...this was shown in book one with the mirror he wanted to be better then all his brothers.....and its no secret....What could happen is someone comes to Ron with something that could help save harry and defeat He who must not be named...But all is not what it seems Ron in the end is actually working against Harry and almost kills him before harry has to do the right thing and take him out insead...It's a kill or be killed world out there and Harry needs to do it......You can kind-a tell I have it in for Ron...it just that his the biggest baby cry pants out..

Old Post 12-17-2002 12:52 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

I think his blind devotion to harry could certainly lead him to be unwittingly manipulated by the dark forces. Either that or he's Just Real Bitter about harry, or maybe blames him for something... hmmm good theory!

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:07 AM