Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Shipper game
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

sam was hitting Jack with another Pie. JAck.....

Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:56 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

was too quick and opened his mouth to eat it.
"Mmmm, pie!" he grins. Sam giggles as Daniel shrugs and stops dialling. They set off.

Twenty minutes later, Jack has found a tape with Eddie Izzard on it and gives it to Teal'c, who....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-05-2002 05:19 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

promptly raises an eyebrow and says," O'Neill what am i supposed to do with this.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:37 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

strange contraption?" but he didn't answer, because he was too busy having a huge Pie Throwing contest with Carter...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 04:00 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

and Jonas had run away to get more pie. Teal'c ducked to avoid a stray pie thrown by Thor, who had beamed himself down just to throw pie.
Meanwhile, Sam and Jack had been immersed in pie and had....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-06-2002 07:40 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Started to "clean the pie off eachother"...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:55 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Licking.....'Mmm' Jacks says as he gets a tasty one of sam neck.....

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:03 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

"mmm" said Sam, as she got a good one of Jack's ear.
they proceeded to fully clean eachother, than emerged from the giant pile of Pie, only to see...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:23 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

that danny spelled up a bunch of women for him jonas teal'c and thor.

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:25 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

so they wouldn't feel left out, but eventually, Thor beamed up to his ship with his girl, Teal'c went to Chulak with his, Daniel to Kheb with his, and Jonas To Kelowna with his, because Sam and Jack were just too in love for them..

(ok, that's definatly over the limit...)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:29 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

to want to hang around. After every one left Sam and Jack moved into a broom closet where they.....

(let the imaginations run wild)

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:56 PM
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Wondered for a brief moment why there was a broom closet and what the aliens wanted with one cos they did not have brooms.This was soon forgotten as Jack planted a kiss on Sam and they were soon

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:53 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

did all those things that Evil shippers like me imagine in our evil wild imaginations... mua ha ha.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:53 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

and soon found themselves in a church getting married, when....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-07-2002 12:57 AM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

right at the "speak now or forever hold your peace' part, in marches...

(have the barging in guy and Jack have a duel, where Jack wins! i can't without going majorly over the limit...)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:01 AM