Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > My Fan Fiction
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Mine was a fic, it was of the word variety. If u give me your yahoo or hotmail i will send it otherwise, it ain't worth my effort to send it, although it is good.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-06-2002 12:40 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Genes
Does nobody get the fact that it wasn't a fic, it was a program...not just a program, but a double file extension program...tell tale virus signs?!
Anubis' or Bose's?

Anubis - care to at least post a teaser? Is it shippy? Is it a virus?

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:49 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Genes
Does nobody get the fact that it wasn't a fic, it was a program...not just a program, but a double file extension program...tell tale virus signs?!

Yes, see -
quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
.exe = program, not word document.
program pretending to be file => not good idea to download = bad for your computer = shame on bose

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:19 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Anubis it's been ages since you said you would post the file...Thats a hint......Forget it....some when you get it post it on gaters....if you get it.

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:49 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Spoiler:
SG-1 debark for a routine scratch and sniff, a ha'tak lands on the planet surface, it is badly damaged, all the jaffa jump ship and head toward the gate, sg-1 call for re-enforcements, god knows why and i can't remember, the ha'tak is destroyed by orbital bombardment and sg1 is detained by a technologically powerful and ruthless who want to know what sg1 know about anubis, whom they are most ticked off with, will post more later, sorry didn't send it last time,
u want the rest, just post your email addys after this and some time this week i will get it to you...

Old Post 12-08-2002 01:26 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Or you could just send it to people who have already given you their addresses.

And why is it you don't want to post it here? Just do it in bits, say the first page then wait for feedback and so on.

Old Post 12-08-2002 02:35 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

It's about 21 pages in word, probably more since i have been spending entire days doin it... but as soon as i get the net @ home Venus, i'll post as much of it here as possible. so u likes the spoiler???

Old Post 12-10-2002 12:32 AM
Venus

Um. Well, I'm glad it's not shippy...

Though yeah, don't take it personally, but it seems to be more of a guys fic. (Don't all yell at me for generalising!) I mean, I'm not really into the whole Anubis storyline (not yours, SG in general), so not too attracted by that, plus I tend to be over-critical of actual SG-1 fiction (even if someone put up a script of an episode, I'd still say the characterisation was crap ). Though if you've got good visual diescription, then I might read it for that.

Don't take it personally, I'm not slating your fic, each to their own and stuff. You don't have to post it all in one go (a 20 page long post might be a little disconcerting ) I'd suggest like, one page at a time (and wait for a bit of feedback), but it's entirely up to you. When you post it, I'll read the first part, and give ya feed back on that.

Last edited by Venus on 12-10-2002 at 10:56 AM

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:52 AM
Man of less sorrow

No Venus, i won't yell, i like feedback, there will be some shippy, between Sam and someone who is yet unknown, but not much to distract from the war storyline, Teal'c and Drea'c a are all happy like, as is Ryac, but i better stop revealing too much, yeah i will start to bring it on. And anubis isn't really that big in the fic, but his forces are mentioned a lot.

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:49 AM
Venus

As long as it's punctuated properly. And when is it set? I'm assuming before S6

Spoiler:
seeing as Drey'auc dies in one of the first eps.

Though Tea'c had apparently split from Drey'auc by Crossroads (when he slept with Shau'nauc, or however you spell it), though the one liner where he told us this apparently got cut out.

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:23 AM
Man of less sorrow

Just after 48 hours.

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:25 AM
Systemlord_Amun

My e-mail is [email protected] I would love to see this story!

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:26 AM
Systemlord_Amun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Systemlord_Amun Click here to Send Systemlord_Amun a Private Message Visit Systemlord_Amun's homepage! Find more posts by Systemlord_Amun Add Systemlord_Amun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Okies junior, i'll send it out soon.

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:02 AM