Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Skyone on Xmas day.. what the ??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Skyone on Xmas day.. what the ??

They are indeed loosing their tiny minds.
21:00 22:00
Same thing on boxing day... 2010 followed by 2001. I have only seen 2 season 5 eps on telly, so im quite pleased .
But why not just show season 6 eppys .

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:46 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

What..repeated season 6 eppies? but then theyd speed the whole thing up and it would end 4 weeks earlier!

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:25 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

Yeah, but we wouldn't have that agonising wait.....

I hate that wait

blog

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:05 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Noooooo! I'm not going to be at home on Xmas day! I can't watch SG-1 on Xmas day! I'm upset now...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-15-2002 10:55 AM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

2001 then 2010 and silly me was thinking that 2010 came first

Old Post 12-17-2002 12:06 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

that was actually quite funny (no offence)
2010 before 2001 but in real time 2001 before 2010

Or was it not actually supposed to be a joke sorry

Old Post 12-17-2002 12:31 PM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote