Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Animated Avatars....
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

quote:
Originaly posted by Venus
Shaneo used to have an animation or something in his sig...
I still do except i haven't posted in forever and everyone's forgotten about it.. I made three animation ones but this is my fav..

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:12 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Yes, but i'd still like to see anubis on the avatars, he is after all the super villain of the last two series.

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:35 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

have you PMed the Keeper?

Old Post 12-11-2002 02:08 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

I know if u did it, it would have more meaning.

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:12 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

But she's happy with the avatar she's got. Think of it as encouragement to be a model poster, so The Keeper will be so impressed, he'll add the av.

Old Post 12-12-2002 08:14 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Will he? Really? Hmm, that seems like a good deal to me.

Old Post 12-12-2002 11:01 PM
Man of less sorrow

get back up the top of the list, at least untill someone adds the anubis pic to the list of avatars.

Old Post 12-15-2002 03:26 AM
MacGyver
*NUKED* *
*NUKED* *
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Have you thought about resizing the pic and sending it to the keeper ready .

Old Post 12-15-2002 06:47 AM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I suggested a few avatars a while back which i thought were quite good but The Keeper didn't add them :'( Good luck getting urs added _.:?nubis:._

Old Post 12-15-2002 09:49 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

I'm a very... persistent person. And vern, i don't really have the time to do that right now.

Old Post 12-16-2002 02:40 AM
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

If you would have done what Vern said long ago you would have had it by now probably.

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:52 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

It's not my pic and i have no idea on how exactly i'm supposed to do that.

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:56 AM
Venus

Dude, you have got to sell the avatar to The Keeper (metaphorically speaking). You're the only one who cares, so it's up to you.

Old Post 12-16-2002 10:24 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote