Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > What is taking sooo long?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

What is taking sooo long?

When are we gunna start seeing the good stuff? like, when are we gunna see prometheus in Australia? I am sick of waiting for things like a 90 minute special of "Home and Away"

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-20-2002 02:05 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

When are we gonna see Rememption part one in Canada???

Oopsee, i mean Redemption Part One...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-20-2002 03:22 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

you know its ironic

stargate is filmed here in vancouver canada

and yet we are the last ones to see it

thank Apophis for newsgroups

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:13 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Yeah dawar!!! finally another regular poster that's Canadian, not only that, a Vancouver-ite!
And by the way, it's filmed in specifically Burnaby, not Vancouver...

And i have ranted sooooo many times to various people about how backwards it is. We also have the worst merchandise and stuff. i know so much stuff that all the U.K dwellers wore/got in the U.k for GateCon that we don't have *sigh* its all about popularity in the different places, or if it was up to us...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:20 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtas76

I have to agree what the hell was going on with 90 minutes of bloody 'Home & Away' .... I was mightly pissed!!!!

Thank God I have cable and Kazaa ;-)

Old Post 10-21-2002 08:01 AM
mtas76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mtas76 Click here to Send mtas76 a Private Message Find more posts by mtas76 Add mtas76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

F*****g ch7, first any stupid sh1t comes on Sg-1 gets the axe. Olympics, out it goes. Commenwealth games, out it goes. That I can understand, BUT HOME AND A-F******-WAY!?!?!?!? And who the f*** wants to see 90 minutes of Home an Away. I saw the add that said:

We at channel 7 regret to inform you that due to our complete sh1theaded programming, SG-1 will not be shown tonight. Sorry y'all. We're all deadsh1ts, bla bla bla. By the way, your show is being replaced by a Special Home and Away about a retard.

And immediately went rank about these peoples inability to satisfy me.

Last edited by Lord ?okar on 10-21-2002 at 08:29 AM

Old Post 10-21-2002 08:27 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
Yeah dawar!!! finally another regular poster that's Canadian, not only that, a Vancouver-ite!
And by the way, it's filmed in specifically Burnaby, not Vancouver...

I know but if I say Burnaby ppl wont know what that is

btw I live in Coquitlam

but I was there at Bridge studios on Boundary road

they dont let you in

But I work in Burnaby Metrotown
that is where I met Apophis (Peter Williams)

Last edited by D?W?R on 10-21-2002 at 07:44 PM

Old Post 10-21-2002 07:41 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Lol, i suposse you have a point with the people not knowing where the heck Burnaby is... Hey, i think Michael Shanks grew up there!!! I think... Oh well, i was somewhere around there, that started with a C!

Metrotown?? hm... i wonder if i've seen you anywhere there! not that i would remember, that place is soooo busy!
Plus i rarely go there, i don't live in Coquitlam, or Burnaby! and i'm not gonna say where! cause i'm not allowed...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-22-2002 02:45 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

To answer the question in the pilot post...You guess is as good as mine.....It should be shown in about 8 weeks but that would be without any brakes and such and you know what channel seven is like....So it could be a life time.

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:18 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
Lol, i suposse you have a point with the people not knowing where the heck Burnaby is... Hey, i think Michael Shanks grew up there!!! I think... Oh well, i was somewhere around there, that started with a C!

Metrotown?? hm... i wonder if i've seen you anywhere there! not that i would remember, that place is soooo busy!
Plus i rarely go there, i don't live in Coquitlam, or Burnaby! and i'm not gonna say where! cause i'm not allowed...

YEP Michael Shanks is from here and so is Michael J FOX

I wend to the same school as Michael J FOX

and why cant you tell where u from
are you from:

North Van
West Van
New West
Delta
Richmond
Port Moody
Port Coquitlam
Surrey
Langley

Old Post 10-23-2002 10:22 PM
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Post lol@dawar

U canadians scare me sometimes, here in australia when we film things we see them first. PS i hate home and away

Old Post 10-29-2002 06:30 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

except films

Old Post 10-29-2002 08:01 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anjen

I just got a reply to an email I sent to CH TV in Victoria (BC) - season 6 won't begin airing until the new year.

Old Post 10-31-2002 03:29 AM
anjen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anjen Click here to Send anjen a Private Message Find more posts by anjen Add anjen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Where I come from, Canada, we admire the virtue of patience.

Old Post 11-04-2002 08:17 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I am not canadian

I am serbo-croatian-canadian

Old Post 11-04-2002 09:22 PM