Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Stargate 'this' or 'that' game. (may contain spoilers)
Pages (46): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

rotfl

perspex

Is doc the funniest guy evar, or what?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-05-2002 11:17 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lenonn

Venus, you need to post the next two choices.

Old Post 09-05-2002 05:53 PM
Lenonn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lenonn Click here to Send Lenonn a Private Message Find more posts by Lenonn Add Lenonn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

quote:
Originally posted by Lenonn
Venus, you need to post the next two choices.

She did. My choice: or what?

Sexy scientist with a snake in her head: Anise/Freya of Tok'ra fame, or the blonde who blew up Robo-Danny's power pack in "Double Jeopardy"?

(and who in hell here thought I was a girl...)

Old Post 09-05-2002 06:21 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Snake in the head. There's always something far more attractive about a woman when her first tongue isn't English, and she isn't evil. Eeeevil maybe, evil no. My choices:

Deception by those around you, or certainty who the enemy is?

Old Post 09-05-2002 06:42 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
webmouse
Fearless Mouse

As the lesser of two evils? I prefer to know who the enemy is. Easier to take aim that way.

Lets get back to Unas in swimwear

Who do you think would look better in a speedo -- the Unas from "Thor's Hammer" or the Unas from "Demons"?

Queen of De Nile

Old Post 09-05-2002 06:54 PM
webmouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for webmouse Click here to Send webmouse a Private Message Visit webmouse's homepage! Find more posts by webmouse Add webmouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
Snake in the head. There's always something far more attractive about a woman when her first tongue isn't English, and she isn't evil. Eeeevil maybe, evil no. ...

Uhh, I was asking which one of the two scientists you'd choose: the Anise/Freya combo, or the chick who got blown in "DJ"...you didn't make an answer.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-05-2002 06:59 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael

Uhh, I was asking which one of the two scientists you'd choose: the Anise/Freya combo, or the chick who got blown in "DJ"...you didn't make an answer.

I chose Snake in teh Head Freya, or did they both have teh snakes? - anyway, yeah, Dogs do indeed Rawk!

Old Post 09-05-2002 07:21 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Bose: yeah, the blonde in "Double Jeopardy" was a Goa'uld. Voice was a dead giveaway.

As to the Unas: well, the one in "Thor's Hammer" was stuck in a cave for who-knows-how-long. My bet is he wouldn't look good in anything. "Demons" ' Unas wins by default.

The Reetou (aka the Shadow Race from Babylon 5); or the Zatarc detector (aka the Voight-Kampf machine from Blade Runner)

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 09-05-2002 at 08:00 PM

Old Post 09-05-2002 07:51 PM
president doc

Zatarc detector.
How else could Sam and Jack express their deep love for each other?
This machine means that theyll be able to have a fulfilling relationship once Jack retires.

Daniels platinum credit card or Sams Motorbike.

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:03 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Sam's motorbike because anyone can get a platinum card. Chicks that ride motorcycles, though, are fairly uncommon and are really cool.

The symbol of Sokar's Jaffa or the symbol of Her'ur's Jaffa?

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:22 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

No teh Credit Card, it says erm, I'm kickass. As well as that, I like the idea of having a credit card that is more powerful than one's capacity to spend upon it.

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:30 PM
president doc

ah but you see, for the man who has everything... the Black card...

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:37 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Rithmah
Sam's motorbike because anyone can get a platinum card. Chicks that ride motorcycles, though, are fairly uncommon and are really cool.

The symbol of Sokar's Jaffa or the symbol of Her'ur's Jaffa?

Heru'ur's Jaffa, no particular reason.

Nerdier: The Other Guys, or Marty (Point of No Return)

Old Post 09-05-2002 11:07 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

The Other Guys guys, even tho i think they're hilarious. the whole idolizing sg-1, and the Star trek stuff takes the cake.

I don't kno if this has been done, but: The most annoying evil person in the whole world: Aldwin or Travell

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-05-2002 11:10 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Travell, easily. Aldwin was a mere underling. Travell was there in "Shades of Grey" where Jack gave some spiel about how forging alliances with powerful races like the Tollan was better than snatching technology from them. Then the ol' bitch not only denies Earth any kind of assistance, but when the Tollan get put in a position to choose between them and us, she sold out Earth to the Goa'uld!

Precisely why I think the rogue NID team was not wholly "bad" guys, nor traitors in any sense.

On that note, which is the bigger screw-over: the Protected Planets Treaty that prevents the Asgaard from helping us directly; or the Tollan makin' ghost bombs for a big, bad snakey boy?

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-06-2002 01:34 AM