Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > 25 DVD's???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thomas Ward

25 DVD's???

I was recently looking at the release schedule for DVD's and saw that Stargate DVD's 21, 22, 23, 24 ,25 etc etc are soon to be released. Has anyone bought the whole lot? What a rip off, I think they can get more than3 eps on a DVD, Tea'lc rest my soul.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:49 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Where did you see these release dates?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:53 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Quality, Quality Quality!
http://194.193.248.140/play247.asp?...cpage=2&ob=date

The first S5 DVD is released on 22/04/2002

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:57 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=comingsoon&r=R2

you'll have to browse them, i looked through them all for another film, but i noticed the stargate ones.

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:58 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

um yeah, well guessed.

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:59 PM
Thomas Ward

incidentaly they are the best online DVD store ive come across, amazing prices and great service, they are located in jersey so things take slightly longer, but its worth it.

Old Post 02-07-2002 11:01 PM
sailfin
Dragon Lady

Re: 25 DVD's???

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Ward
I was recently looking at the release schedule for DVD's and saw that Stargate DVD's 21, 22, 23, 24 ,25 etc etc are soon to be released. Has anyone bought the whole lot? What a rip off, I think they can get more than3 eps on a DVD, Tea'lc rest my soul.

I have almost all of them. But you get 4 episodes on the DVD's with the exception of the season final, were you normally only get the last two with loads of extras.
I knew about the release dates for season five, i cannot wait until April until it comes out.

Old Post 02-08-2002 07:54 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
El Pollo Diablo

I have all 19 so far and they are good value as the have4 episodes and extras (on the season 3-4). I also have the film and Season 1 on DVD which are region 1.

Old Post 02-08-2002 12:49 PM
El Pollo Diablo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for El Pollo Diablo Click here to Send El Pollo Diablo a Private Message Find more posts by El Pollo Diablo Add El Pollo Diablo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

Some people's obsession knows no boundaries, monetary or otherwise.

Old Post 02-08-2002 08:03 PM
Shadow Guyver
"You will never win!"

This is great. I though we would have to wait until next year or even September. Can't wait for them!

Old Post 02-08-2002 09:48 PM
Shadow Guyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Guyver Click here to Send Shadow Guyver a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Guyver Add Shadow Guyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote