Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Post ur pix!
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

okay no body is allowed to laugh.. yes its a stupid pose but still.... dont laugh!!!!!!!! this is me... exactly one week ago..tell me what you think dont be mean

Indiana's Edit footnote: Taking a look at the size of your pic Puddy I realised it was too big and the lighting was all wrong. I've reduced the dimensions and file size, and auto contrasted it to make your face a lot clearer looking.

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Last edited by Indiana on 04-16-2002 at 08:31 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:25 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

here's me a few days ago just after i dyed my hair black (from it's natural blonde). and yes, i do look like a sexy beast

sorry for the poor image quality

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:05 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

right dammit trying to fix my picture...again

should work..if not..ill erm....kick myself and fix it

im the tubby one (for the 2nd time) ARGH!!!

other guy is my best mate...this was our last week in ollege...awww..hehehe

Old Post 05-20-2002 08:17 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

me and a girl called Michelle..she's kinda short...but i like her

Old Post 05-20-2002 08:22 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

[

Here is a picture of purdy chammy!

Last edited by O'Neill on 05-28-2002 at 11:29 AM

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:26 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

I can't get the [IMG] thing to work so here's a link to my msn profile
New picture^^^^^^^

Last edited by Lnt.kaos on 07-09-2002 at 07:12 PM

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:50 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Well heres Tula!

Happy Birthday to ya!!!!

Last edited by O'Neill on 06-11-2002 at 12:59 PM

Old Post 06-11-2002 12:41 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Late...

Not a particularly good pic, technical wise.

And I've lost about 15-20 pounds since it was taken in February(?)

(And I'm wearing my hair shorter.):

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Last edited by Deathbunny on 06-26-2002 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 06-22-2002 12:47 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

new pics...

sorry if they're a little big...but too tired to change the sizes, plus they're meant for my friend who cant make tomorrow night, and he wanted to see my suit

Old Post 06-27-2002 03:50 PM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

Latest pic of the slightly thinner me...

...IN LOOSE PANTS!!!!

...and my newest "Toy". (It's pretty large. If anyone wanted to cro...

The PICTURE! Just the picture, OK?)

A better self portrait:

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 06-30-2002 06:14 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

two can play the shooting gun game DB..hehe

Old Post 07-02-2002 12:29 PM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

here i am!

Old Post 07-04-2002 02:18 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Bopper
Occasional Poster

Thats me taken just now

Old Post 07-04-2002 06:42 PM
Big Bopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bopper Click here to Send Big Bopper a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bopper Add Big Bopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kathania

// EDIT:

Mirrored from here, because inline linking wasn't allowed from that host.

// EDIT.

That's me the Dane

"I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle." Carter

Cap. Kathania Kiachar

Last edited by Goa`uld on 08-06-2002 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 07-04-2002 07:32 PM
Kathania is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kathania Click here to Send Kathania a Private Message Find more posts by Kathania Add Kathania to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

And here we have the newest look with style and colour.

Last edited by chameleon on 12-11-2002 at 03:35 AM

Old Post 07-14-2002 08:59 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote