Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > The Eye Worm
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

The Eye Worm

It's just like from an alien movie be very careful when u get caught with dust...as following pics will show effects of bad dust to a person.

While he was walking he felt an eye irritation, thinking that it was just regular dust, he started to rub his eye, in an effort to remove the dust.... then his eyes got really red, and he went and bought some eye drops from a pharmacy....few days passed and his eyes were still red and seems a little swollen. Again he dismissed it as the constant rubbing and that it will go away.

The days go by the swelling of his eye got worse, redder and bigger.... till he decided to go and see a doctor for a check up. The doctor immediately wanted an operation, being afraid of a tumour growth or cyst. At the operation, what was thought to be a growth or cyst, actually turned out to be a live worm..... what was thought initially to be just mere dust actually was an insect's egg......because of that, my friends, if u do get caught in dust, and the pain persists, pls go see doctor immediately......

BEWARE THE EYE WORM!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:28 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

EEEEWWWWWW......That is sooooo gross.

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:49 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Oh my sweet lord I think I'm going to be sick.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:13 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

OMG!!!! Icky icky icky!!! That is sick!!!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:17 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

I work in a doctor's surgery, consequently very few things can shock me any more...

...but still - eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:21 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Interesting, something inside me thinks its bullcrap, but interesting.

Since I visit rotten.com atleast once a month to top up my resistance to these kind of things, no probs

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:14 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

hmm, well that is quite discusting, but hey it happens

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:16 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

Oh man is that real, I think i'm going to have to go with the others and say eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:58 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Goa?uld deserves an award for this post

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:07 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

& what exactly where you searching for when you found this delightful offering ??????????????

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:46 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Oh my good god, that is foul. Can anyone do better?

Old Post 12-17-2002 08:46 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

www.rotten.com is the famous one.

I know another couple, If I post them, people may look at me funny.

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Isn't it funny that when you see something like that your eye starts itching like crazy. Same thing like when someone does a lecturette on testicular cancer and the horrible things they do to you if you've got it, you cross your legs and lean forward

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:08 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Well, eyes and balls are very sensitive.
One can do something about desensitising the latter area, I often do this just incase someone talks about balls, its good to prepare for the worst you see.

Eyes? nothing you can do.. apart from maybe put contacts on all the time

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:13 PM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

OMG. Dude. Gross.

That is all.

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:18 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote