Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > my music video
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

EVERYBODY!!! I GOT SOME NEW VIDEOS I WANT YOU ALL TO SEE..........i think you will ALL like them.......they're not just shippy videos. most of them are TEAM..........actually yeah they all are.

www.angelfire.com/scifi2/eringsg_mu.../Enterprise.WMV

The ENTEPRISE is the the ENTERPRISE theme.........very good one, i love this one, probably my favorite

www.angelfire.com/scifi2/eringsg_musicvideos/Y.WMV

Probably not many of you watch YUGI OH, my brother does, good video though, i think many will like

www.angelfire.com/scifi2/eringsg_musicvideos/JAG.WMV

Not that excited about this one, though i love the theme

www.angelfire.com/scifi2/eringsg_mu...ower_gaters.WMV

My old favorite tv show and my new favorite tv!

www.angelfire.com/scifi2/eringsg_mu...eos/suvivor.WMV

Survivor, had to do this, again, not that great, don't have any clips of my friend Bra'tac

Click on the URL to get the vid. I think they willl work, i hope. Well, i hope you all enjoy!

ERIN

Last edited by Erishian42 on 12-06-2002 at 12:28 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:04 AM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

youre old fav show was... the Power Rangers! I also like the theme from the Jag one and i LOVE Yu-gi-oh! it's such a funny show! yep, iiit's great
and i really like the Enterprise one

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:42 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

thanks, i'd hope SOMEONE would like it.

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:19 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh the enterprise one was a CLASSIC!!!!

had me laughing all the way through... especially the ending!

but I think it could be soooo much better with the right shots...

maybe an end sequence with the prommy doing something like the enterprise does and going into hyperspace...

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:33 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

yeah, well i used clips from Promethus and Unnatural selection, and i don't think they went into hyperspace into those eps...so....yeah but thanks

ERIN

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:08 AM
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

Those were great I'm glad u made more after those other two they're wicked

Old Post 12-07-2002 03:26 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

wicked? good or bad? which was your favorite?

Old Post 12-07-2002 08:00 PM
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

Wicked means good and I liked them all I can't coose a favorite!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 08:18 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Actually, im sure there was atleast one shot in promethius with it going into warp...I mean hyperspeed.

Old Post 12-07-2002 09:15 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Rofl, the Enterprise one was classic man, I loved that one the best. Then was the power rangers one which was cool. Not understanding the context much of the other two was a bit dodgy. I liked the Jag one, what was with all the saluting? I like it, Alternate Reality Opening titles. It's a thumbs up from me, a thumbs up from Doc and a thumbs up from him

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:13 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

thank you...........i don't even know what I was doing with the Survivor one. Just kind of putting all the characters into a vid. Yu-Gi-Oh i did for my younger brother.

Old Post 12-13-2002 03:42 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

The Enterprise one was really well put together, good job

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-13-2002 05:37 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Er...I didn;t watch Survivor one, I forgot it was there, but I bet I wouldn't have got it considering I don't watch Survivor

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:59 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

enterprise one was brill have to go download jag one now and compare

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:17 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Survivor is a REALITY tv show, and there's usually 16 CASTAWAYS.........and in THEIR beginning CREDITS they show all the castaways.........show I just thought I'd show all the characters in Stargate.

I knew the Enterprise would be a hit.

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:46 PM