Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > 606 - Abyss Thoughts and opinions
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Even if Daniel's an outcast, doesn't mean he'd do everything he could: Orlin was, but he didn't do... unnecessary unallowed stuff. Type thing.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-25-2002 01:04 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

That's just it, regardless of priorities that you seem to think will automatically be rearranged just because Daniel gets to experience everything on a whole new level, he's still Daniel. That's why he was able to ascend in the first place. The ascension didn't take away from his humanity or his soul any.

And thinkin' candidly about it, why would they bother bringing Daniel back to offer Jack ascension when he needed it only to have him refuse it and be left to die without any help from the one person who could? Yeah, it's not spelled out for us, but the conclusion's there to be drawn, if you're up for connecting those pesky lil dots, lol.

As for the outcast thing, time will tell...and so will Full Circle .

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-25-2002 03:28 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

If you're insinuating that Daniel is in that ep then put it in spoilers already, cos I hadn't a clue that he might be, and now I think he is, and there will be no shock factor. If he's not, then stop it anyway, cos you're making me draw false conclusions.

Though it's probably ironic, on SG1 it was all about him getting tech etc, it wasn't so much about being morally/ethically correct; seems now the situations reversed.

Old Post 10-25-2002 03:41 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
If you're insinuating that Daniel is in that ep then put it in spoilers already, cos I hadn't a clue that he might be, and now I think he is, and there will be no shock factor. If he's not, then stop it anyway, cos you're making me draw false conclusions.

Did you not see the big message at the top of the page
quote:
BTW THIS THREAD IS FULL OFF SPOILERS FOR SEASON 6(well Duh!)

Old Post 10-25-2002 05:31 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Lol, actually yeah, ur right kaos, I'd forgotten. And here I was ready to apologise...bah! Hehe.

Don't venture into shark infested waters...sooner or later they'll try to bite .

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-27-2002 11:45 AM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

I though Abyss was one of the best episodes that i have seen, good to see Dannyboy again, liked the torture scences, Bali was great and yeah all up it was a good episode.

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:43 PM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

I liked Abyss, I especially liked the end where sam went to get water and Danny watched her leave and sed to Jack "I always seem to be saying goodbye, don't I?" and jack sez "Why dont ya stay?" That whole scene was quite touching.

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:38 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote