Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > introduction : Aldwyn
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aldwyn
schrodinger

introduction : Aldwyn

I would like to formally introduce myself , so i am new and don't know many of the customs of the website , so i apoligise if this was posted in the wrong section.
i have no pals on the forum yet and i probablly still won't in a few months so , hi !

oh , and i got my username whilst surfing through the forums , not sure wich one , he he

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-09-2002 04:58 PM
aldwyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aldwyn Click here to Send aldwyn a Private Message Visit aldwyn's homepage! Find more posts by aldwyn Add aldwyn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lantash
'Smiffy'

Welcome aldwyn,

*hug*

Have a read of the Getting to know you topic you'll soon find out about some of the people on here.....and you could even add a wee bit about your self on it as well if u wanted.

heres a link to it:
http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003...s=&threadid=660

And again welcome

Travis

Last edited by Lantash on 03-09-2002 at 05:08 PM

Old Post 03-09-2002 05:03 PM
Lantash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lantash Click here to Send Lantash a Private Message Find more posts by Lantash Add Lantash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Indeed, you are welcome. The lounge is this way, and here, our fav, the kitchen.

Old Post 03-09-2002 05:26 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

Hey aldwyn! Welcome to the forum

I know Lantash has directed you to the 'getting to know you thread' (which is great 'cause most people have posted there), but I'll quickly introduce myself...

I'm kiya - not my real name, I took it from an ancient Egyptian princess - and I'm 23. Graduated from uni last June and am now planning to spend the next few years not stressing.

Haven't been here that long, but it's fun here.

Old Post 03-09-2002 06:47 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I shall show you exquisite pain little man....

oh, and btw, welcome to the boards..

Old Post 03-09-2002 06:51 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Welcome! I figured you had done that with your name. It was a little too coincidental.

Old Post 03-09-2002 09:33 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Helooo!

Welcome to the forums!

Old Post 03-09-2002 09:45 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Talking

Hello and welcome. Have a pint with us.

Old Post 03-09-2002 11:50 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Have a pint with us.
Of blood HAHAHAHAHA Sorry.

Old Post 03-10-2002 12:30 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

whats up my man?
pull up a chair sit down and relax

Old Post 03-10-2002 02:20 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schrodinger
the quantum leper

lol welcome

Old Post 03-10-2002 10:02 AM
schrodinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schrodinger Click here to Send schrodinger a Private Message Find more posts by schrodinger Add schrodinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aldwyn
schrodinger

thanks , i'm sure i'll have lots of fun with the site
ure all so friendly , thanq chameleon

Old Post 03-10-2002 10:04 AM
aldwyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aldwyn Click here to Send aldwyn a Private Message Visit aldwyn's homepage! Find more posts by aldwyn Add aldwyn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Hey, welcome, come n in! What's yer poison?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 03-10-2002 10:04 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aldwyn
schrodinger

thanks , but i'm not old enough

Old Post 03-10-2002 10:05 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

thats ok don't worry i'm not old enough either

Old Post 03-10-2002 10:11 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote