Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > lolol channel seven adds
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

lolol channel seven adds

who has seen that ch7 add with the men in colorful tights jumping off this big screen
you can see richard dean andersons face, ahahahaaa

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-25-2001 11:33 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...sigh.... There's a bizarre one on Sky, which shows just before a programme starts, and it's this woman, and she jumps on top of a washing machine and sits down, crossing her legs. I totally don't get it. Is it comparing the thrills of sitting on a vibrating washing machine to watching Sky?!

Old Post 11-26-2001 06:04 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

ah yes, I do enjoy that advert (hums tune to the advert), got nice legs dont ya think? ..but in all seriousness, does sitting on a vibrating washing machine give you thrills?

Old Post 11-26-2001 07:01 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...sigh... What's it matter, I mean, they want you to watch Sky, not go sit on a washing machine! .... Unless your washing machine is in the same room...Then I suppose they don't really care....

Old Post 11-26-2001 10:04 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Here's a doozy for ya folks...

Here in the States, in Los Angeles, Stargate: SG-1 is syndicated on Fox, Channel 11. Guess what the advert tag ling for the show is on this channel: "You don't need a hero. You need him..." and they cut to a montage of RDA as Jack O'Neill. Talk about some dicey wording. Some of these ad writers certainly don't deserve their paychecks at times.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 11-26-2001 at 10:07 PM

Old Post 11-26-2001 10:05 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
"You don't need a hero. You need him..."

ROTFL. And to think they probably got paid loads for coming up with that....

Old Post 11-27-2001 04:57 PM
nug
Melon

Re: lolol channel seven adds

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
who has seen that ch7 add with the men in colorful tights jumping off this big screen
you can see richard dean andersons face, ahahahaaa

yessss they crawl on his face. made me giggle bad

Old Post 11-27-2001 06:04 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Eww, what crawls on his face?! ... Or do I not want to know?!

Last edited by Venus on 11-27-2001 at 07:26 PM

Old Post 11-27-2001 06:16 PM
president doc

they sat on his face?

Old Post 11-27-2001 06:59 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i have to admit, i usually dont pay much attention to those ads (well, not enough to be certain i've seen RDA in the squares), but i HAVE seen the ads, so can imagine what they are doing - there is this big 'screen' type thing, and 5 guys dressed in each of the 5 colours that the network uses in it's promotions (like red, blue, yellow, green, etc) emerge at the top of the screen, as if climbing onto a diving board, and then *gasp* they dive down in front of the screen, making it look like a pool of water. This 'screen' is made up of heaps of smaller ones, each with an image of a TV show (i think, like i said, i usually dont pay much attention) and obviously, RDA's face is in one of them.

Old Post 11-28-2001 02:42 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mor

Unhappy RDA strapped for cash??

There's a new ad in the states...just came out recently.....RDA is promo-ing a phone service....not real impressed with it....somehow it's kinda cheezy. Usually 'star's on the way out appear in soft-sell ads...so I wasn't prepared for this!!! Definately not ready to see RDA move into that category

Old Post 11-28-2001 01:09 PM
Mor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mor Click here to Send Mor a Private Message Find more posts by Mor Add Mor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

oh come on, rda is most definitely on his way out. hes so far out, hes got not one but TWO feet in the grave!

Happy belated birthday puddy.

Old Post 11-28-2001 01:55 PM
Mor

EXCUSE ME

He maybe 'old' ...I'll grant you that one...and after SG1 goes off the air....God knows what he'll do next....BUT selling ads on TV is not where I want to see him end up

Put him out to pasture please!!!...oblivian would be better than a life of " You'll find Depends a comfortable alternative "
while a toothless O'Neill stares blankly from behind his zimmer-frame.

I'll be hanging up my TV way before then....

Old Post 11-28-2001 02:17 PM
Mor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mor Click here to Send Mor a Private Message Find more posts by Mor Add Mor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

i think once SG-1 finishes, RDA will end up out of work. he's gotta have some cash stashed away, a few years playing mcguyver, then 6 years in SG-1, and hopefully the forthcoming movie... he's not exactly gonna retire a poor bloke.

Old Post 11-28-2001 05:41 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

HE'S NOT OLD!!!!
Are you people trying to make me cry?

And, lol at the thought of that ch7 ad, I wonder if Sky'll ever come up with anything that lame?
Yeah...probably.

Old Post 11-28-2001 05:48 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote