Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > *Stars*
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

quote:
Originaly posted by Sister_Spooky
Some People Mistake Me For Scully cuzz I have the same Hair, Eyes & Hight As her. *laughs* But I dont wear High Heel Shoes.

Post ur pic, Post ur pic!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-14-2002 07:09 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

id like to meet george clooney and ryan reynolds and orlando bloom..can i have some pics of them here

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-14-2002 07:25 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I wouldn't mind meeting Orlando I wanna meet all the cute male actors to see if they're actually down to earth, or just really stuck up. Yes, that's why I want to meet them.

Old Post 09-14-2002 10:02 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I don't want to meet any of them. Not anyone. I have difficulty seperating person and character. I don't like the idea one bit.

Old Post 09-14-2002 10:07 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

yeah me too, it'd be like

"Hi Oz, Hows Dingoes Ate My Baby going..."

"Ya what?!"

Old Post 09-14-2002 10:11 AM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

anyone got any pics of my guys?

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:43 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Try IMDB.

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:33 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Try Google

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:44 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teruhiko
Mew!!

Brent Spiner, Avery Brooks...

And the tasties from GLAY.
Especially Takuro.

edit: My server is dead so I took the pics off. ><

Last edited by Teruhiko on 09-16-2002 at 04:21 AM

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:51 AM
Teruhiko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teruhiko Click here to Send Teruhiko a Private Message Visit Teruhiko's homepage! Find more posts by Teruhiko Add Teruhiko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Would people stop osting pics that are broken? I'm fed up of nuking them.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-15-2002 11:09 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xenia
Starsi

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Patrick Stewert.
Big up to all the bald cool guys... or something to that effect.

Me too?and-
Ewan McGregor, kate mulgrew, Jonathon frakes, Sean cannery, kate winslet, leo di caprio (to shoot him out a cannon), RDA, AT, lorne from angel, prince will, and the Characters gandalf and jack o?neill. just to name a few
quote:
Originally posted by Venus
Well, if real people (and not TV stars, which seems to be the topic?)...
Cleopatra.
Or Nefertari (is that her name? Ramesses main wife), she seems to have been cool.
Or Hatshepsut, see if she actually was a good ruler.
Well, actually, just most Egyptain rulers. Just for the sake of being in Ancient Egypt.

Venus, if you like that stuff read these books-
?The mask of Ra?, and ?the horus killings?. If you PM me I will have remembered the author?s name by then.

www.mysmilies.com

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:30 AM
Xenia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xenia Click here to Send Xenia a Private Message Find more posts by Xenia Add Xenia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

I have met and in some cases got to know quite a few celebs, at work and with the exception of some woman who's name escapes me at the moment ( She is in Hollyoaks) they have all been for the most part completly down to earth normal people,
I will name names and try to remember when and what they where like if anyones interested, they range from Sam L Jackson
Steve Coogan , Sean Pertwee to Joe Max Moore and Jamie/louise Redknapp .
I would love to meet David Lynch Twin Peaks WOW!

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:16 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

quote:
Originally posted by Xenia

Me too?and-
Ewan McGregor, kate mulgrew, Jonathon frakes, Sean cannery, kate winslet, leo di caprio (to shoot him out a cannon), RDA, AT, lorne from angel, prince will, and the Characters gandalf and jack o?neill. just to name a few

Venus, if you like that stuff read these books-
?The mask of Ra?, and ?the horus killings?. If you PM me I will have remembered the author?s name by then.

Paul Doherty

oh, and ignore my PM, i was wrong about Chritian Jacq being the author of the above mentioned books, but the others are still noteworthy.

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:49 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

OZ OZ OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may have to write 2 him even if i cant meet him!

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:06 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote