Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > The Eye Worm
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

I'm NEVER rubbing my eye again! *faints*

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:01 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Well, eyes and balls are very sensitive.
One can do something about desensitising the latter area, I often do this just incase someone talks about balls, its good to prepare for the worst you see.

Eyes? nothing you can do.. apart from maybe put contacts on all the time

Dunno about the contacts bit - it hurts more when you get something in your eye when wearing them - although thru wearing them I can now run my finger over the lens without screaming, can't really feel it at all to be honest.

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:08 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

although thru wearing them I can now run my finger over the lens without screaming,
Important life skill.

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:54 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lord ?okar
although thru wearing them I can now run my finger over the lens without screaming,
Important life skill.

Nah - gross out party trick.

Old Post 12-18-2002 08:57 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

quote:
Originally posted by AbydonianSky
gross out party trick

I can put my little finger almost completely into my eye socket

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:00 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

This thread needs some kind of don't-read-if-you're-already-feeling-queasy warning. I feel rough now...

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:46 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

That is nasty. However, if the thing is that visible just by pulling away the lower lid, that guy should have noticed it.

When I have something in my eye, my first move is to get a mirror, and pull back my upper and lower lids, to check for dust, lashes, etc. And this guy never noticed something growing in there? Ick.

Old Post 12-19-2002 04:17 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

How do you get it out?

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:02 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

umm it wasn't visible, they had to cut a slit on the inside of the lower eyelid to reveal it

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:06 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Now that would be 1 hell of a party trick

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:11 AM
<\?KULA/>

Location: its a bit further than the second lift in the Whitehouse

quick get the bucket, eeeeeaaaaaawwwwwwww!

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:25 AM
<\?KULA/> is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <\?KULA/> Click here to Send <\?KULA/> a Private Message Find more posts by <\?KULA/> Add <\?KULA/> to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

That looks like a Bot Fly. They usually are found in tissue like your stomach, arm or something like that.

This is what I look like in the mornings.

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:44 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Ah, I thought you could see it resting in there in that one pic. But maybe not.

It still makes my eyes water, just to see it.

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:31 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote