Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > DVD Release Schedule
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yxyz

DVD Release Schedule

I noticed that season 1-2 DVDs are available already. Is there any info on future SG1 DVD set release schedule in Canada?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-11-2002 12:38 PM
yxyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yxyz Click here to Send yxyz a Private Message Find more posts by yxyz Add yxyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

not that i know of, we have the same ones in the US, but i think that the UK and Aussie land are ahead of us.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-11-2002 01:47 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

yeah but they dont get many special features as we do hehe
cuz they release it too soon

I got s1 and s2 DVD

waiting for others

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:55 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Actually the UK and Aus have ALL the special features all the way up to the end of Season 5 in individual releases. We're waiting to see what extras (if any) the boxed sets have, but we do have the extras available to us.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 12-13-2002 05:53 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Yup. Us Americans only have S1 and S2 boxed sets in Region 1 format ATM, IIRC. TBH, I wish they'd HURRY UP and release more so I can buy them!

*grumble*

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:09 AM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well christmas is a coming and ill get one and two seasons then, but i do wonder why we havent gotten the others yet? it makes no sense!!!!

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-14-2002 05:46 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote