Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Best episode ever
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

why...waht a coincidence ladies, im in boxers fighting witha sword whilst simultaneously typing this, im also a tokra with glowy eyes, im powerful, and look like RDA! huntin seasons open gals!!! (oh yeah, and i got a triinium arrow speared through my shoulder!)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:41 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

So are you typing or fighting with your bad arm? And I don't really like the look of RDA (very fussy me).

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:45 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You crack me up. But I don't like RDA's appearance. Well, I don;t adore it, unlike *some* people (meanignful look at puddy)

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:47 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

actually,im that guy from the fifth man, im a chameleon, I morph to suit the tastes of all women! im typing with my feet.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:48 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Ohhh, I just thought of something sooooo rude, but if I typed it I'd get kicked off.....

You're inspiring my dirty mind, senor el presidente!

Old Post 10-26-2001 07:18 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ArcChaser
flightless water fowl

Wink

Well, I guess nobody ever said this would be an easy one to post in!
Let's see.......
Need
Holiday
Forever In A Day
Window of Opportunity
Upgrades
Shoot. I'll just say "many!!" and leave it at that!

Old Post 10-26-2001 07:48 PM
ArcChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArcChaser Click here to Send ArcChaser a Private Message Find more posts by ArcChaser Add ArcChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Cool

I haven't really said hello to anyone since re-regestering so "Hello to all!"

Picking a favorite is nearly an impossible task. It's not like an episode comes on and you yell "For cryin outloud, I hate that episode!" click, even though some are better than others. I tend to like the earlier stuff better than the newer(haha, I said newer that sounds funny). Maybe that is because I only own Season 1 on DVD (which I watch a LOT of)because I live in America, Regional Discrimination . Cann't really remember season 2. Season 3 isn't in my memory as well as 4&5 being they are constantly coming on, either on tape or Showtime (Didn't get a satalite for Showtime untill the begining of the 4th season. Before then it was syndication or nothing.) I tend to lean toward The Fifth Race for some reason and like the early stuff but what the heck "ALL STARGATE RULES!!!".

Wow, I am usually a man of few words but when typing I keep on going and going and going...

Old Post 10-26-2001 08:12 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Welcome Lee!

Old Post 10-26-2001 10:05 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

hi lee

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-29-2001 12:33 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Weasle

Cool HELLO!!

Hello
im new well its a bit obvious but still and i picked this chatroom at random

well i ahev no idea wat u people r talking bout but ill find out(somehow)

well i dont know wat else 2 say so
cya
weasle

Old Post 11-05-2001 07:54 AM
Weasle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Weasle Click here to Send Weasle a Private Message Find more posts by Weasle Add Weasle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Lee
Maybe that is because I only own Season 1 on DVD (which I watch a LOT of)because I live in America, Regional Discrimination

Whats regional discrimination?!

Old Post 11-05-2001 08:11 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

DVDs from some regions dont operate in others, there are seven regions across the world, thats regional discrimination.

(uh...boobs)

Old Post 11-05-2001 10:33 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

does docjan look like rda.... i currently have a friend next to me who thinks were all sad for watching stargate ( yeah her and the rest of my class.....) everyone say hi to andriani !!!!!!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-05-2001 03:04 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote