Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > has stargate ever..?
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CyberTyger

My Love of Hisory especially Ancient Egyptian History streangthened my love of the show. But it didn't really influence me.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:49 PM
CyberTyger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CyberTyger Click here to Send CyberTyger a Private Message Find more posts by CyberTyger Add CyberTyger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Spooky do u mean llanbeder? in Wales? nah, but loadsa people from our squadron have. What classification r u, or rank? Just took my leading exam..aaargh! what sqn r u? we're Wareham 2185

Old Post 05-18-2002 10:22 AM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

Smile

Stargate has always fascinated me, especially the language and mythology parts. But I don't think it will lead me to change my career path.

Old Post 05-18-2002 10:40 AM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BiOhAzArD

it made me more interested in the history of egypt and other cultures. don't know if this sentence is correct but who cares

Old Post 05-18-2002 10:23 PM
BiOhAzArD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BiOhAzArD Click here to Send BiOhAzArD a Private Message Find more posts by BiOhAzArD Add BiOhAzArD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

Stargate got me more into Ancient Egyptian stuff and as the others have said we joined the ATC. I'm also concidering the Airforce but I'd rather go to the US and fly the space shuttles and do astrophysics. I blame Sam for the physics stuff!
Oh and seeing Kinsey made me want to be the president but I got over that after I realised that I'm english.

Old Post 05-20-2002 06:30 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Count yourself lucky girl... count yourself lucky

Old Post 05-20-2002 07:28 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spooky
excuse my denseness but..

Location: somewhere on PX3 989 ie as far away from simon as poss

1083 uxbridge bunch. got any cadets who do radio?

Old Post 05-22-2002 04:43 PM
spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spooky Click here to Send spooky a Private Message Find more posts by spooky Add spooky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

Sure we're in the middle of doing it at the mo

what day do u meet?

Old Post 05-22-2002 05:40 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Now I understand Shellz!
Me Shellz and Madfan do it dont we!?! with gr8 difficulty, but there u go!

Old Post 05-22-2002 06:23 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spooky

we're down on mondays and thursdays. more likely to be on radios on thursdays.

Old Post 05-23-2002 12:10 PM
spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spooky Click here to Send spooky a Private Message Find more posts by spooky Add spooky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Oh, well we're Tuesdays and Fridays. Radio every other Friday, usually alternating with FDF. (Now THAT is more *g8 like!)

Old Post 05-23-2002 05:03 PM
spooky

know anyone who is atound then?

Old Post 05-25-2002 02:19 PM
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

atound?

Old Post 05-29-2002 06:10 PM
Dena

Well I have to say that watching Stargate sharpened my interests in Science. I always loved astronomy but I'm way to stupid to ever do something with it on a higher level, so I guess I'll just stick to the Ancient Cultures. (I'm thinking about studying Assyriology. If anybody can give me any advise on the subject I'll be really glad!!!!!!)

Dena

Old Post 05-30-2002 08:15 AM
Dena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dena Click here to Send Dena a Private Message Find more posts by Dena Add Dena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dena

By the way Crackerz, are you from romania? I'm recognizing Buna dee minatsa as a romanian saying, so...

Dena

Old Post 05-30-2002 08:17 AM
Dena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dena Click here to Send Dena a Private Message Find more posts by Dena Add Dena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote