Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Im Glad They Got Rid Of...
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shellz

couldn't he get splated against the iris as they 'forget' there are still 4 members to sg-1.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-17-2002 04:39 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

or could they just forget to send the gdo and let him go carrrrrr splat on the inside of the iris?

Old Post 04-18-2002 12:50 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

or couldnt general hammond get a gun and blow his head off infront of everyone?

Old Post 04-18-2002 01:02 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiya
lusus naturae

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for the guy...ok not sorry as such, but he doesn't deserve to die just yet does he?! You never know, he might bring a breath of fresh air to the SGC - oh, wait, that'd be Daniel - well, he's new and I suppose he ought to be given a very small chance to prove he's a good character to have on the show...

Then, say after a couple of episodes, we can dispose of him.

Then again, everyone might end up liking Jonas - it could happen; it's happened before with Wes in Angel: he was a right idiot to start with, now he comes across much more superhero-y in a geeky sort of way.

Old Post 04-18-2002 05:47 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Col.Kaz

quote:
Originally posted by shellz
couldn't he get splated against the iris as they 'forget' there are still 4 members to sg-1.

C'mon guys.
I HATE Jonas and all, but shouldn't you give him a chance?
After all he's only been in 1 ep.

I agree with Kiya, give Jonas another couple of episodes, then if we still hate him they he can be 'disposed of'.

Old Post 04-18-2002 05:55 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

Actually I still don't like that guy in Angel, but anyway I don't think I actually said when he should die I just think that if we still don't like him in a couple of eps it would be entertaining to watch him have a few 'accidents'. That's what sci-fi is supposed to be isn't it, entertaining?

Old Post 04-18-2002 06:01 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

speaking if Angel - even much loved characters get the chop after a efw episodes - what about Doyle???? knocked after just 9 episodes! so knowing our luck Jonas will be around for a long time..

Old Post 04-18-2002 10:18 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

What if Jonas and Osiris hooked up?

That would be a great plot device!!!
The love dodecahedron would be complete.

Old Post 04-18-2002 10:27 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

I like your idea President Doc. I think Osiris and Jonas deserve each other.

However, I'd really like to see Jack take Jonas on a nice fishing trip, just like Fredo in the Godfather.

Hammond: "Colonel, where's Jonas?"

Jack: "Well, General, he had an unfortunate accident, now he sleeps with the fishes."

Possible Spoilers:
For the record, I have nothing personal against Corin Nemec. It's the character of Jonas that I dislike. I can't for the life of me figure out why TPTB introduced his character in Daniel's last episode. Why would you want to associate the new guy with the end of a very popular character? The way it was written virtually guaranteed a sizable portion of the fanbase would dislike Jonas. TPTB should have held off bringing him on board until after the furor over MS leaving died down. NOT the most intelligent business decision I've ever seen.

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:33 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystic
Disgruntled Underling

For heavens sake you guys, he's been in ONE episode so far. That's hardly enough time to make a judgement on the guy.

mystic

*I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate*

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:00 AM
mystic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mystic Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Gelo
Stargate SG-1

Daniel Rules!

Jack: It's my side arm I swear, no giggling.

Old Post 04-20-2002 12:45 PM
Blue Gelo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Gelo Click here to Send Blue Gelo a Private Message Visit Blue Gelo's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Gelo Add Blue Gelo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thank you!! (Now why couldn't I have put it like that?!)

EDIT - I was referring to what mystic said!!

Last edited by Venus on 04-20-2002 at 12:47 PM

Old Post 04-20-2002 12:45 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

But you gotta admit it was bad timing to bring him into the show as Michael Shanks was leaving.

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:01 AM
president doc

Im glad they got rid of that rubbishy daniel... Jonas both sucks and rules!
Why are you all so judgemental?

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:42 AM
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

You're sooooooooooo mean!!!!!!!

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:03 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote