Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > What is your attitude towards Channel Seven?
What is your attitude towards Channel Seven?
Channel Seven is a fantastic network. Definetly the best in Australia. I love it!
Very good, highly recommended. I really like watching it, though it does have it's faults.
I quite like it, though probably not one of my favourite channels.
Channel Seven's faults are obvious - too many ads, bad promos, unreliability. Still, I watch it anyway because of the good shows it runs and I can hardly complain being it is Free-To-Air.
I really dislike the Seven Network. So many ads, unreliablity - also those very poor and unresearched promos make me sick! Still, I watch it for obvious reasons...
Channel Seven is the epitome of bad television. Without a doubt it is the worst channel ever aired in Australia - I hate it!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

Channel 7 is ok. H&A has to be the worst Aussie show eva. The acting sux. The only good thing about Ch 7 is that it plays Stargate. YAY!!!

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-13-2002 04:17 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

yes channel seven does suck esp. with home and away and blue heelers and all saints and all those horrible 7s and rainbow colours (add in the purple and we'll have the gay pride flag) and cheesy ads horribly cheesy ads.....

Old Post 07-13-2002 04:39 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zeeler

Channel 7 is alright, not the best channel ever but it has alright shows sometimes - except for home and away.

So help me, if I wake up, and I'm singing soprano...

Old Post 07-13-2002 04:53 AM
Zeeler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zeeler Click here to Send Zeeler a Private Message Find more posts by Zeeler Add Zeeler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Venus - a lot of programs on our network TV are commission BY that network... There is a lot of rivalry, and most things are tagged, like - Channel 7's Home and Away, or Channel 10's Big Brother...
There's this law about 'australian content quota' here, and the best way to fill it is for the networks to create something themselves.. even if it's only some guy going around talking about people house auctions, or making neighbours destroys each others houses and lame stuff like that.

Old Post 07-13-2002 12:48 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Have you read sundays paper????? They are now going to be making a whole bunch of crime 'blue h's' medical 'all saints'. As they think that they only aussie shows that we wanna watch is crime and medical. That's poo.
But honeys don't forget neighbours. I think this and H&A are a dead heat for the shitest shows of all time.
Anyone remember country pratice??? Or that Hey Dad show????

Old Post 07-17-2002 01:27 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hey, i loved 'Hey dad!'! betty was my hero... *snicker*
and dont we all miss Hey hey it's saturday...?

I agree with the 'cop and medical fixation' australia seems to have.. hey i've got an idea - FARSCAPE IS AUSTRALIAN!!!! (mostly). Goes to prove we ARE capable of doing some pretty decent sci-fi, but nooooooooooooooo they want to stick with 'drama' and 'reality tv'. *vomit*

at least the ABC does some good satirical comedy.

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:34 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

oh the abc are the best for comedy.
the glasshouse and backberner, as well as the occasional the fat but i stick to the first 2. oh backberners tonite goody!
but channel 10 sucks for axing gnw, that was the only good show on 10 *mourns* dammit i want gnw back, but it was better on abc without the commercial restrictions
oh yeh wheres mosh gone?

Old Post 07-18-2002 06:41 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

U guys actually know what channel u whatch? All we get here is cental (gts bkn), abc and if ur lucky sbs. central is basically a mixture between 7 and 10. It SUX!!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:45 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
*NUKED* *
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Sky One isn't available (to the best of my knowledge) in Austraila, nor anywhere outside of the UK and Ireland. Besides, it has loads of (painful) ads as well. But it does treat Stargate well

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 07-18-2002 06:55 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

The only satellite tv in Australia that I know of is Austar and Foxtel. Foxtel in the cities and Austar in rural areas.

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

er.. Optus...? They aren't part of foxtel yet... Though they dont have nearly as much coverage as Foxtel.

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:12 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeah you get those foxtel add were the guys laughing (who's my friends dad BTW). Only optus adds are for disney channel. I hate 'reality ' tv so much. Its not even Reality. Good damb it and i used to watch farscape all the time. But now it just doesn't seem to tickle my fanasy.

Old Post 07-27-2002 02:23 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote