Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > 48 HOURS..spoily things
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Otis
Egyptaholic

Chalk it up to too much merlot.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-17-2002 01:27 AM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Cool episode.

Oh, yeah, McKay looked so much like a better looking Quentin Tarantino. It was driving me nuts the entire episode.

Sam still eating that blue jello. I gotta go check that stuff out. And yeah, it was so refreshing to see her meet up with a total jerk who had the audacity to call her a dumb blonde. He is so lucky he's still alive -- but now he's stuck in Russia, LOL. Perfect fate for him.

I too really hope Tannith isn't dead. They've spent so much time setting him up as a really fun goa'uld, it'd be a waste.

My fav though has to be that scene in the gate room with Siler and Jack -- "I wasn't talking to you". .... and then Siler getting caught in the blast and Jack saying "shake it off, sparky".

This episode felt like old home week -- Maj Davis, Col Simmons, Siler, Maybourne -- cool to see them all again.

Old Post 03-18-2002 04:32 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Yeah ive noticed the stuff in the cantine looks bloody awfu!Blue jellow!Yuck!I loved every minute of tjis episode i thought it was great!Ecpecially the start!Now thats the way to start an episode

Old Post 03-19-2002 11:21 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh
I too really hope Tannith isn't dead. They've spent so much time setting him up as a really fun goa'uld, it'd be a waste.

I so agree, and plus,. even if they were gonna keel him, they could've at least done it with style ... Same could be applied to ... (S5 Spoiler)
Spoiler:
Apophis!!

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:52 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

^^^ Hey dont blame him!!!If it wasnt for good old Apophis we would'nt be so mad at the Goa'uld

Old Post 04-05-2002 05:25 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, he should've gone out in style!!

Old Post 04-05-2002 10:23 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

I know!!!I always wanted him to get killed a good guy!Die doing something brave.ahhhhh....Like saving Teal'c that would be cool!

Old Post 04-05-2002 10:43 AM
Venus

Saving Teal'c? Nah, that'd just be a cliche, and not a good one. Anyway, aren't we off topic?

Old Post 04-05-2002 01:44 PM
president doc

stargate...a cliche? NEVER (btw..that was meant to be that Culkin kid from home alone whos now divorced from his teenage wife and his parents.)

Old Post 04-05-2002 05:13 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote