Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Spine Quote
Pages (46): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Ok, I couldn't find this using Google and I had to get the tape out to get it right, but it's a great movie, so good luck....

And so after exhausting hundreds of thousands of man hours in leads Federal Investigators are finally ready to say, just as in the St. Lewis IRS bombing nearly two years ago, this springs attack on the FBI, worst terror attack in our nations history, was the work of one man, and one man alone.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:22 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

The Jackal?

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:28 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

There is a similar line in SPR, but I don't think that is it.

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:50 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Nope no one has gotten it yet. The quote should be word for word, I tried to make it exactly right.

Old Post 07-10-2002 01:51 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Indiana - yeah you're right, Said by old man Lars *shakes head in shame*

Lee - it's a comedy, right...?

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:05 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Is that the bomb man or something like that?

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:07 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
Lee - it's a comedy, right...?
No it's more of a suspense movie, I guess you'd call it. It is very good.

No one has got mine yet, wow, I'll give it a little longer till everyone just loses interest.

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:12 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

Oh, wait, I just had an inspiration: is that Arlington Road?

Old Post 07-10-2002 04:09 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Well lets see. I was right about Old Man lars as I checked it out myself in the SW Novelisation in borders and Lee was right about Saving Private Ryan. I may have gotten the words not totally exact, but it was close enough. So I wonder what Lee's movie quote is?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:06 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I'm almost positive the quote about the "bombing in St. Louis" etc is from Arlington Road.

SO, LEE????? Where are you?

Old Post 07-10-2002 10:59 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

No help here though:
http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0137363
Although the keywords do seem quite interesting:
http://us.imdb.com/Keywords?0137363

I was watching Demoltion Man earlier this week. Is it Demoltion Man?

PS. I was only tryin to use IMDB to try and confirm if Shiloh was correct, but to no avail.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Last edited by Indiana on 07-11-2002 at 01:22 PM

Old Post 07-11-2002 01:18 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I think it is AR because here: http://us.imdb.com/Goofs?0137363
there's a reference in Arlington Road to an "earlier bombing in St Louis", and of course AR has a bombing of the FBI building. And, yes, I only went to imbd after I made my guess.

I'm all ready with a quote. Should we just go ahead?

Old Post 07-11-2002 04:05 PM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Sorry, I haven't been online, yes you are right it was Arlington Road, very good movie, your quote now Shiloh

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:45 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

OK

"Care for a little necrophilia?"

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:16 PM
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Beetlejuice?

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:46 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote