Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > RDA- Season 6 SPOILER****
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

RDA- Season 6 SPOILER****

SPOILER
I was just reading on the Spoilergate stargate list that apparently RDA is only signed on for 15 episodes in Season 6!!!!!!
Apparently it was posted on one of his websites!
First MS leaves and now we only get RDA for 15 episodes!

I hope that this isn't true

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-26-2001 11:46 AM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Wow, I hope so too. Makes AT looks good! It doesn't mean he won't be in them, he just might not have signed yet... Optimism doesn't suit me...

Old Post 10-26-2001 05:34 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Oh god no!

Who will I have to drool over!?!

On a serious note, I can't imagine seven episodes without Jack or Daniel... three or four sure, but that's 1/3 of a season...

Old Post 10-26-2001 05:43 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

youll always have the president, anyhu, hell probably sign up for more later, and if not, well, itll be a change, but change can be good, not to say the orignial concept is bad in anyway, but, sheet happens!

Old Post 10-26-2001 05:48 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
sheet happens!

Love the accent!

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:03 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

All this is is a test to see if the Stargate Concept can survive without Richard dean Anderson. Or maybe he is in 17 episodes and he gets killed off

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:05 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Much as I like it, I think it'll be a bit lame w/out two of the leading actors. Though I wouldn't mind bit more or Teryl though.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:16 PM
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Apparently this is second hand info from someone who has a friend, who overheard MS say it at Bobw. RDA isn't getting killed off. He's signed his contract for season 6, but maybe only under the condition that he do fewer eps so he can spend more time with his daughter. He is also making documentaries on the rivers of the world, so that takes up his time too. I know he's going to Chile in Mar. to finish up a documentary on a river there. They take clients on their white water rafting expeditions if anyone is interested.

Old Post 10-26-2001 07:26 PM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I think they shouldn't make season 6 anymore.
It will suck.

Old Post 10-27-2001 01:02 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jelmer

Question

I'm not entirely sure but as I understood it there was 1 person who reported it on a Daniel-mailinglist, and after that everyone has been forwarding it. My point is that it could just as well be a joke, or - referring to ColJ's post - someone overheard something wrong. I have doubts (maybe a little hopefully doubt ) about this rumor because everything is vague and I've only seen a single report while when Brad announced MS's departure everyone was screaming.

I'm just hoping that - at one of the cons in the comming weeks - someone can dismiss this rumor...

Regards,

Jelmer - [email protected]

Old Post 10-27-2001 01:22 AM
Jelmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jelmer Click here to Send Jelmer a Private Message Visit Jelmer's homepage! Find more posts by Jelmer Add Jelmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

quote:
Originally posted by Jelmer
I'm just hoping that - at one of the cons in the comming weeks - someone can dismiss this rumor

And that's all it is at this stage, just a rumour.

Although I agree with Goa'uld that at this point, season six sounds as if it'll suck.

ash

Old Post 10-27-2001 01:27 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

well I think I agree with Goa'uld -- they should stop at five seasons. T hen do a movie then be done with SG1 and either move on with a spin off series or call it quites. IF the rumor is true -- its bad enough losing one of the main characters, but two. Time to stop before it becomes SG?.

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-27-2001 01:31 AM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

Hey Puddy -- look at it this way -- lets say O'Niell retires then he can be with Carter. (Just thought Id throw that in there to see what would happen.) hehehehehe

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-27-2001 01:53 AM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh I have bad season6 karma
I want me freakin' movie dammit

Old Post 10-27-2001 02:27 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Unhappy

Unfortunately, RDA has stalkers. That's one reason he doesn't go to cons I guess.

Old Post 10-29-2001 06:38 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote