Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Bobw12
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa, Kree!

hehe actually, yes. it was giving me the shits, and i was complaining as per usual, and he asked to see it.. he didn't even know what it was!!!!!!!! that so cracked me up...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:59 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

Im so happy you got to met him. I mean besides being one of the drooling fans out front.

THats the way to go (I think)

I hope that made since

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-24-2001 02:15 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh my god..
what did he say about your tattoo...
i cant remember what you look like (because someone deleted the other forum) but where you the one with the funny wedding?

Old Post 10-24-2001 02:55 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

And rarely wear a dress? (I can understand why!)

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:28 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

puddy/venus - yup, that's me!!! as soon as my lazy housemates get round to scanning the piccie, i'll post the one of me with MS, (and of the tattoo). he's such a cutie!! and that accent.. i can *still* hear it...

I showed him the tat, and he asked what it was - i said he of all people should know... he guessed 'eye of.. eye of....... Ra?'
i said nope, wrong, the movie had it wrong the whole time, it's actually the eye of horus.. he then asked what it meant, in actual mythological terms as opposed to the *cough* they write for the show (!!!), i explained it in simple terms...

it was also established at one point that i was a goth, while we were talking about what music we liked (damnit!! i cant remember what music he likes!! i know the word 'eclectic' was said, but otherwise, totally gone from my memory.) anyway, he gave me shit about being a goth, and then when at one point when the convo turned into talk of diff parts of Canada, he stated going off about the french.. and seeing tho i have French decendants, i got in a huff, so we had this little 'fight' back and forth about the french, the canadians, that kinda thing.. i soooo lost the argument in the end, i think i was a liiiiittle too drunk at that point to come up with any coherant argument.

all i really remember was that he was just laughing at me, giving me shit, all friendly of course, but damn.. that smile, that laugh.. it was so cool to be able to see and talk to him in a comfortable, relxed environment... rotflol.. oh my, i'm drooling!! I think MS will be the one to turn me!!!

and in regards to the other thread - what is with your obsession with the guy smoking????

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:04 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

ahahha shanks didn't know what the eye of horus was? rofl.
That would be like RDA saying he had never heard of a p90.

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:01 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

quote:
and in regards to the other thread - what is with your obsession with the guy smoking????

You mean you don't know ? Smoking causes IMPOTENCE!!!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 04:48 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmg

Thanks for the review Jaffa, Kree!

kmg

Old Post 10-25-2001 04:51 AM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

your kiddin me!! does smoking really cause *gulp* impotence
all the cute boys at school smoke

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:52 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

well maybe not impotence but smoking causes no one wanting to f*ck you, cos you smell polluted.

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:26 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

hmmmmm... my mum smoked for 33 years before she stopped..she was 10 when she started and has been a non smoker for 2 years!

Old Post 10-25-2001 01:41 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
smoking causes no one wanting to f*ck you, cos you smell polluted.

I have to disagree with you there, but pleeese leave it at that!

Old Post 10-25-2001 03:15 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Do you smoke Venus?

Old Post 10-25-2001 03:29 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Actually, no, tho it's interesting you took it that way. I didn't mean to speak in *that* kinda tone. You?

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:24 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i thought it meant she didnt care if someone smoked or not... but dont worry about me ... i know nothing

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:27 PM