Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Kylie Minogue
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ambrosia

Kylie Minogue

Who listens to her? I?ve heard people say they want to disown her from Australia and stick her with the Brits, while others treat her like the next Tina Arena (for lack of any other Aussie female artist). It?s ironic how some people are more famous in other countries rather than their place of origin. Take Steve Irwin for example -- I can?t stand the man, and yet he manages to get top ratings in the US. Now if a normal - as in sane - person were to come face to face with a crocodile, they wouldn?t be wrestling it!

I think I could be classified as a Kylie fan. I don?t mind ?Spinning Around?, ?Kids?, and ?Light Years?, ?On a Night Like This?, ?Koocachoo?, ?Fever?, ?In Yours Eyes?, and ?Fragile?.

*glances at list* Hell, so I might be fan *beats self with broom* However, there is one song I can?t stand, and that is simply ?Can?t get you out of my head?.

So, like/hate her?

Am

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:34 PM
Ambrosia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ambrosia Click here to Send Ambrosia a Private Message Find more posts by Ambrosia Add Ambrosia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Dont listen to her but i would.. CENSORED

Old Post 12-13-2002 03:10 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

lol, i hate her music

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:09 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

I love Kylie. Which is odd for me, I usually hate that kinda music, but there's just something about a Kylie song that makes you wanna dance.

But whether you like her music or not, you've got to admit, she looks amazing.

blog

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:55 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Luv her... music and ass.... lluv her

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:12 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

of course you do her music is kinda catchy...

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:41 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I love Kylie Minogue,She has a great voice,and her music is very good to dancing.Lalalalallalalallaaaaaa

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:20 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

A lot of people think that the only thing that she has going for her is her body.......As they don't believe that she can sing and dance...... I agree with this...Hell she's a cute little thing but thats all it is for me.....not the singing or the dancing......Or the dress sense...

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:34 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

Is she the one that sings "All Around the World"? Lala lala la??

That has got to be the most annoying song in the world.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-14-2002 03:16 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ambrosia

quote:
Originally posted by Rithmah

That has got to be the most annoying song in the world.

No, I don't think so. However, she does have that annoying tune of "Can't get you out of my head." I don't find it that catchy.

Thanks for the response, guys!

Am

Old Post 12-14-2002 06:44 AM
Ambrosia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ambrosia Click here to Send Ambrosia a Private Message Find more posts by Ambrosia Add Ambrosia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

quote:

That's ATC, not Kylie.

I listen to Kylie although I'm probably in the small minority of Americans who do.

This is what I look like in the mornings.

Old Post 12-14-2002 07:59 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
Or the dress sense...

if you call what she wears clothes...

Old Post 12-14-2002 03:26 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

If I looked like that, I would wear those clothes too.

blog

Old Post 12-14-2002 06:25 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

quote:
That's ATC, not Kylie

Thanks, I was wondering about that. But the Can't Get You Out of My Head song is rather annoying as well.

Wasn't she a big thing in the 80s?

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-14-2002 06:55 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

Yeah, she had the Electric Slide (or something equally dance-like) cover song that hit big in the US. After that she disappeared almost entirely from the US market until "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"

This is what I look like in the mornings.

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:08 PM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote