Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > ATTENTION: Keeper pls read
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa, Kree!

ATTENTION: Keeper pls read

just wondering if i could change the forum i moderate..? Indiana has little online access anymore, and nug only shows up occasionally, but ;in depth discussions' is one of the forums that needs constant moderating.. can i pls be added as one of the mods, in replacement of 'schedules and airdates'...?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-24-2001 03:38 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Keeper
Administrator

I've put you on there, do you want me to take you off schedules?

By the way everyone, Marleen is the new moderator at the Fan Fic forum together with skip, so there are at least 2 per forums now!

Old Post 11-24-2001 08:38 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Re: ATTENTION: Keeper pls read

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
Indiana has little online access anymore, and nug only shows up occasionally, but ;in depth discussions' is one of the forums that needs constant moderating..

*blinks* I only show up occasionally? Since when? lol
I spend way too much time here as it is. No posting does not mean I am not here reading everything...
Or haven't you noticed the junk posts dissappearing

Last edited by nug on 11-24-2001 at 02:30 PM

Old Post 11-24-2001 02:17 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

/me pets nuggles

Old Post 11-24-2001 10:11 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

sorry nug, i didn't mean to offend you.. maybe you're too quick for me...

thousands of apologies.. *whimpers and begs for forgiveness*

Old Post 11-25-2001 02:43 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

tah guys. s'ok JK, me sorry too was in a s*** mood

Old Post 11-27-2001 04:49 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote