Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > How old are y'all?
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Osiris

As a woman is in her prime when she's in her 30's I can well and truly say that I'm in my prime! Let's leave it at that!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-27-2002 11:19 AM
Osiris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Osiris Click here to Send Osiris a Private Message Find more posts by Osiris Add Osiris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

by the way hello

Old Post 02-27-2002 11:22 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

I, too, am an Ancient. Hope it's still OK to post if my fingers don't get the arthritis too bad!

Old Post 02-27-2002 01:47 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

aww, all women are always in their prime (oh, and their butts never look big in anything)

mmmmmmmm, older women.... *remembers back*

Old Post 02-27-2002 01:51 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

I like your way of thinking, but my butt truly isn't big!

Old Post 02-27-2002 01:53 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Osiris

Yes Doc, but some of us are more in their prime than others

Hello chameleon

Old Post 02-27-2002 06:20 PM
Osiris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Osiris Click here to Send Osiris a Private Message Find more posts by Osiris Add Osiris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Ack, I think I'm still the oldest one here -- at least some are closer to me (HI: Jayne and Osiris!)

Old Post 02-27-2002 06:33 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jayne Smith

My darling daughter, I can't leave her for five minutes!!
Bless you Lauren,

I'm 32 years old, so am I as old as Osiris or shiloh??

Old Post 03-01-2002 05:17 PM
Jayne Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jayne Smith Click here to Send Jayne Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Jayne Smith Add Jayne Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

32? I remember being 32 . . . a good age, but a bad year that was.

You're still a young'un to me!

Old Post 03-01-2002 07:04 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

where ya from shiloh? me guess is 51-54, your location will narrow it down (oh, and your address and car number plate would be just great aswell thanks)

Old Post 03-01-2002 07:10 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Osiris
Yes Doc, but some of us are more in their prime than others

Hello chameleon

yay someone said hello back
hahahahahaha

hello hello hello
hahahha
don't mind me

Old Post 03-02-2002 11:34 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

i'll say hello chameleon

hello

Old Post 03-02-2002 11:48 AM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Osiris

Aww bless! I'll say hello again if it makes you happy chameleon

Yep, I just turned 32 but it's a great age, I'm happy

Old Post 03-02-2002 02:49 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

spanks for saying thanks

Old Post 03-03-2002 04:07 AM
katherine

Talking

approximatly 6319 days

*how do you put picture under your nick name?

Old Post 03-03-2002 01:23 PM
katherine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katherine Click here to Send katherine a Private Message Find more posts by katherine Add katherine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote