Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > A question to all you yanks!
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xst

Talking

Canadian here!!!!

president doc...... I was up to 775 or so posts in the former Gaters.net before the current version!!!!!! So it's way more that 9 posts per year for the three years that I have been hanging out here....

I'll give Jeremiah a chance. One of the stars is Malcolm Jamal-Warner; he was Theo on the Cosby Show from the 80's. I saw him interviewed on Vicki Gabereau a few weeks ago. He made the show sound interesting. so I'll give it a try!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-15-2002 06:04 AM
xst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xst Click here to Send xst a Private Message Find more posts by xst Add xst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Welcome, millie! Glad you started posting.

I'll watch Jeremiah. It's not Jeremiah's fault all this is happening. It's because Showtime got all squirrley thinking Jeremiah would offend or upset people post 9/11. Now if Jeremiah was premiering in October or November, ok, but by now that's plain silly of Showtime. Plus I was a big fan of B5 and JMS (he is so much fun to hear speak) that I'll give it a shot to support him.

Old Post 01-15-2002 04:06 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mor

quote:
Originally posted by Lee
America, speaking from sad first hand knowledge, is up to Wormhole X-treme. Sadly, showtime will not show the new episodes till spring.

Btw, am I the only active posting American on the board??

Excuse me Lee....I may not have been here for a while but you ain't the only American on this board....

Old Post 01-17-2002 01:43 AM
Mor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mor Click here to Send Mor a Private Message Find more posts by Mor Add Mor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mor

quote:
Originally posted by Lee
That's what happens when you don't have new episodes to watch...

Hey Lee...when is showtime airing the next episodes of season 5?

Also...for all the Brits out there....do you guys have access to seasons 2 and 3 on DVD? I read in another board that they were out there but I can't find them in the US....let me know...thanks

Old Post 01-17-2002 01:47 AM
Mor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mor Click here to Send Mor a Private Message Find more posts by Mor Add Mor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mor

quote:
Originally posted by ArcChaser
Guess y'all can add one more American to the mix (Am I the only one from the Southwest, tho?) One more deprived American of new episodes at that!

Hey ArcChaser...I'm in the southeast....Florida to be exact

Old Post 01-17-2002 01:49 AM
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Hmmm, I just read that Peter DeLuise is the creative consultant on Jeremiah too. I may have to check it out.

Btw Mor, the only DVD available here in North America is season one. Season 2 will be available in Sept. The UK is getting season 5 on DVD next month I heard.

Old Post 01-17-2002 03:46 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Mor
for all the Brits out there....do you guys have access to seasons 2 and 3 on DVD?

Yes. We're up to Season 4, aren't we, or is that onlyin in videos?

Old Post 01-17-2002 01:10 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Mor

Hey Lee...when is showtime airing the next episodes of season 5?

Hi,Mor - wow, we're up to a whole SIX americans. Yeesh. There's a thread in the schedules forum about this. Short answer is that Showtime hasn't announced, but early March is hopeful.

Old Post 01-17-2002 02:52 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Hey Shiloh and other americans, being we don't have the new episodes have anyone else, besides me, started downloading ones that have been shown in the UK??

Old Post 01-17-2002 06:21 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Others have. I can't. My dinosaur at home is so pathetic it can't even log into most websites, so I can't. (If I did it at work I'd be fired.) So I'm just suffering for now................

Old Post 01-17-2002 06:40 PM
ArcChaser
flightless water fowl

Talking For Mor....

Where in Florida are y'all? (oops! sorry. That slips out from time to time.) My family is hiding out in the Gainesville/Orange Park/Green Cove Springs areas. Predicitions have me leaving the southwest for the southeast, but I ain't too sure......

So, is it: "Go Gators!" or "Go 'Noles!"?
(or none of the above?)

Old Post 01-20-2002 12:32 AM
ArcChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArcChaser Click here to Send ArcChaser a Private Message Find more posts by ArcChaser Add ArcChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

You've lost me. Who's in Florida? Are you apoligizing for the ya'll thing? What's wrong with it?

Old Post 01-20-2002 02:26 AM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Lee, he is talking to Mor.

ArcChaser, pm hims (or the mod's will be on yer ass)

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 01-20-2002 10:45 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lenonn

I am an American. I generally watch Stargate on: 1. syndication and 2. the DVDs that have been released here in America so far. As I am a college student, I occassionally get to see newer episodes on Showtime (if I can get one of the tvs at my school that is hooked to DirectTV away from those who would rather watch ESPN). And of course, sometimes I watch 'em online if I can download them (which is now impossible to my school's new firewall).

BTW my brother just downloaded and sent me Between Two Fires yesterday. Awesome episode... Earth is in big trouble now. Am I the only one sees an all-out Earth-Gou'ald war coming at some point?

Old Post 01-21-2002 06:14 AM
Lenonn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lenonn Click here to Send Lenonn a Private Message Find more posts by Lenonn Add Lenonn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Hey Lenonn,

I can see the posibility of a all out war. I hope it is done well though, if they decide to go through with it. They being the writers.

Spoiler for SG future

Spoiler:
Maybe that might have some place in the film

Old Post 01-21-2002 02:03 PM