Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Has anyone noticed how good the acting is on SG1!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Arrow Regarding the Col. O'Neill development

Once again no one understands that when RDA was saying there was no way he was gonna play the jack in the movie the way KR played it was just a means to joke about how he couldn't get his hair to do that. Besides RDA does play the same part of Jack. Whenever Jack has to deal with a loss in the show he does what KR did. Say everything with a look. RDA knows what Jack was like and so does KR. I bet you a fiver that KR could come in and guest spot as Jack and play it the way RDA does no problem. If you don't think so then go watch about a tonne of any cheesy, humerous KR movies like "Overboard" or "Big Trouble in Little China."

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:36 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

they are great !
The acting ability is very good !
Its a shame sci-fi shows like stargate dont get recognition they deserve. Like you have stooooooooopid shows, like buffy for example, where just b/c the actor is famous and pretty she given fame and recognition. SHE CANT ACT FOR SHIT !

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:32 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cleopatra

I think all of the actors on stargate are FANTASTIC.

I'm not too sure about this, but at the convention in 2001 Michael Shanks said that Richard doesn't have many long lines in the show is that the words on his que cards have to be typed in a certain font and he will measure how long his lines are and after a certain length he just drops the rest. While it may or may not be true it is an extremely funny scenario to imagine.

Old Post 12-20-2002 10:48 AM
cleopatra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cleopatra Click here to Send cleopatra a Private Message Find more posts by cleopatra Add cleopatra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote