Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > What's the worst episode ever? Where you just thought "BLOODY HELL... WHY!!?
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gazza_man

What's the worst episode ever? Where you just thought "BLOODY HELL... WHY!!?

The one episode i hated was One false step, annoying to watch with annoying characters.
That is the only one though i will allways skip past when watching the episodes.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-17-2002 10:07 AM
Gazza_man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gazza_man Click here to Send Gazza_man a Private Message Visit Gazza_man's homepage! Find more posts by Gazza_man Add Gazza_man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradsteel

Watergate. It was dull dull dull, and seemed like a lazy plot device just to get the team over to Russia.

Old Post 03-17-2002 10:13 AM
bradsteel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradsteel Click here to Send bradsteel a Private Message Find more posts by bradsteel Add bradsteel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

One false step, Entity.

Old Post 03-17-2002 10:39 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

One False Step was brilliant, but that Russian One, that was awful.

Old Post 03-17-2002 10:59 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Dont get why the Russian one was awful, I just hated OFS lol. anyhu...what else?

urm...
I missed the one with the unas rebelling, but, the first ones, that was the one where danny boy gets kidnapped? I found that one boring.

Old Post 03-17-2002 03:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Originally I would have agreed about One False Step. I truly loathed that episode when I first saw it (except for Daniel's airplane imitation). However, when I compare it to Watergate, Entity, Desperate Measures and of course, Starmageddon, it now seems like a masterpiece.

After all, it DOES have the team actually going through the gate, talking to each other, no conspiracy or ship.

Old Post 03-17-2002 03:20 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

ah yes, desperate measure... having said that, I dont mind a few earth based episodes, I find people tend to knock them far too much, hey, they didnt go through the gate, must hate it for being different, not saying you , just saying thats the general feeling I get.

Old Post 03-17-2002 03:22 PM
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

My problem with Desperate Measures is simple. I felt as if I were watching an episode of the X-Files that for some reason was starring RDA and AT instead of DD and GA. That ep didn't feel like Stargate SG1 at all.

As for the NID plots, I wouldn't mind an occasional reference or subplot, but it's gotten ridiculous. At least half the episodes in S5 feature conspiracies as either a main or subplot element. The original premise of the show has been sidelined.

Old Post 03-17-2002 03:56 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

worst eppy ever huh?? hmmm i disliked al anti shippy episodes.. but mostly i disliked...ooo i dont kknow its hard... gimme some clues!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-17-2002 07:13 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kmg

Hated Fail Safe, and I've never hated an SG episode!

Old Post 03-17-2002 07:32 PM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradsteel

There are as many bad episodes as there are good episodes, but you don't notice the bad episodes so much because the people are so entertaining.

"Not today, Galvatron"

Old Post 03-17-2002 07:38 PM
bradsteel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradsteel Click here to Send bradsteel a Private Message Find more posts by bradsteel Add bradsteel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KTog

Going all the way back to season one, I'd say Politics. all the thing was, was flash backs to everything that happened before the season finale.

Old Post 03-17-2002 08:46 PM
KTog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KTog Click here to Send KTog a Private Message Find more posts by KTog Add KTog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamNotMe
Grizzly Shredder

Ummmm...

BRIEF CANDLE

Piff.

Grizzly Shredder

Old Post 03-17-2002 09:24 PM
IamNotMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IamNotMe Click here to Send IamNotMe a Private Message Visit IamNotMe's homepage! Find more posts by IamNotMe Add IamNotMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i was kinda struggling with what to asy, cause i see value in almost all episodes, but thanks to Iamnotme, i now have a winner - that ep had NO good quailities... unless you count the fact that Jack was likly to die...

*runs away from puddy and the other RDA lovers..*

Old Post 03-18-2002 12:09 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

What's brief candle, I don't know many eps by name, is that the one where he eats the cake on that crap planet where they all age real fast and die after a few months? If so, that episode was terrible, the nly good part being when he sits and watches the video of the rest of SG-1 saying goodbye (although all they were really saying was "Glad I'm not dying!")

Old Post 03-18-2002 12:51 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote