Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Most hated character?
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kaila
Humor me.

oh i just like picking on hayley. i actually like her character. i can relate. could be me in the same situation, well, me if i actually put more effort into studying. iq aside, i'm a lazy bum. i think jack is too hard on her anyway. the cadets need more encouragement. btw i liked proving ground.

SPOILER

specially when danny goes 'you were wrong about one thing though,' >voice changes< 'she's the tokra, i'm the goauld'

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-08-2002 02:54 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

Angry

Narim seriously annoys me (is it true that he dies? I'm a season behind, since I live in Australia. Anise is irritating, too.

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:01 AM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Will you stop asking me!

Jonas

For many reasons!

But you've got to find them all to win a great prize!!!

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:03 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Col.Kaz

Both Jonas and Martouf really annoy me for some reason.

I hate to say this, but I'm glad that they killed Marouf when they did, he was really starting to bug me.

Old Post 04-09-2002 07:20 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

Can someone tell me what's wrong with Jonas? Why does everyone seem to hate him? (like I said, I'm a season behind)

Old Post 04-10-2002 01:49 AM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

It appears that Jonas is not Daniel Jackson, Tok'Ra Gal.

(raises eyebrow)

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-10-2002 02:00 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Deathbunny wrote:

It appears that Jonas is not Daniel Jackson, Tok'Ra Gal.

Not quite, Deathbunny, my dislike of Jonas is well founded. Let's just say all will be revealed in good time.

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:15 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

OK, can you be a little more specific...

...Do you have inside info?

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-10-2002 03:19 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

I think i hate Jonas becasue he such a little primrose!He seems to get right under my skin!!!

Old Post 04-10-2002 06:18 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

FSOL, all these people who hate Jonas, he's been in what, one episode, you hardly know him, seems like you hate what he's standing for.

He could've been a lot worse, not brought the naqada (?) for Sam, denied that Daniel was innocent, not admitted how bad his government was ...

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:51 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Deathbunny wrote:

quote:
OK, can you be a little more specific...

...Do you have inside info?

I don't want to reveal any potential spoiler info. However, I've seen Meridian, that was all I needed to see to form an opinion. I really don't see how TPTB are going to redeem this one. As for comparing him to Teal'c, (as Brad Wright has done in interviews) well, TPBT didn't need to go around afterwards and tell us that Teal'c really was a good guy after all. We were able to figure it out for ourselves after viewing Teal'c's actions. (In one episode, btw. Which is long enough to make a valid judgement of a character IMHO.)

Old Post 04-10-2002 02:29 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Wink most hated character

Jonas. .... maybe anise...

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:47 PM
newbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newbie Click here to Send newbie a Private Message Find more posts by newbie Add newbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
FSOL, all these people who hate Jonas, he's been in what, one episode, you hardly know him, seems like you hate what he's standing for.

He could've been a lot worse, not brought the naqada (?) for Sam, denied that Daniel was innocent, not admitted how bad his government was ...

It's for a lot of people simply down to the fact that he's not Daniel. Same as if you disappeared and were replaced with "Vonas" - it wouldn't be the same, and there would be threads here about how this crap new "Vonas" character is ruining everything.

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:06 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vonas

What, what's wrong with me, I'm a part of the community!

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:13 PM
Vonas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vonas Click here to Send Vonas a Private Message Find more posts by Vonas Add Vonas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I *KNEW* someone would do that!!

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:14 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote