Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > "JACK" and "SAM"
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

By S/J do you mean Sam/Jack or Sam/Jonas?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-26-2002 02:54 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

argh..... sam/jack
it cant be, and as AT said, its not gonna happen.

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:54 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Dropped scenes: Well, there was the infamous tag at the end of Scorched Earth that was in the script (yes, yes, it was in the script) but didn't make it to screen... Actually, there was a pretty heavy romantic throughline in the first draft of Between the Surface that was lost in the final product ? as result, in my opinion, the episode suffered.

i want that full eppy

Old Post 04-27-2002 06:10 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

This is what Writer / producer Joseph Mallozzi may what to happen.

quote:
Where would you like to see the characters end up at the end of the series? "Well, if it was up to me, I?d be tempted to end things much the way the producers of Cheers ended their run: in the knowledge that our characters will continue to do the things we?ve grown to love them for. If I was told to 'wrap things up,' I?d like to see Bra'tac pass on the mantel of leadership to Teal?c. The Goa?uld finally defeated, Teal?c will return to a free Chulak a hero. I wouldn?t want to have either Jack or Sam leave the military but, if Jack decided to retire I?d certainly like to see him and Sam living happily ever after. Daniel must make the ultimate sacrifice to save Sarah. Taking a page from Orlin?s book, he DE-scends, assuming human form. He and Sarah join Carter (the new team leader, while Jack is off fishing with the kids) to continue their off-world explorations."

Old Post 04-27-2002 06:13 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Joseph Mallozzi?
if Jack decided to retire I?d certainly like to see him and Sam living happily ever after.

Does it say "together" anywhere?! Hmm??
quote:
Daniel must make the ultimate sacrifice to save Sarah.

Geez, what is the obsession with that woman? She's only an ex. Did they say why they split up in the first place?

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:09 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
if Jack decided to retire I?d certainly like to see him and Sam living happily ever after. Daniel must make the ultimate sacrifice to save Sarah. Taking a page from Orlin?s book, he DE-scends, assuming human form. He and Sarah join Carter (the new team leader, while Jack is off fishing with the kids

Who's kids will they be then?

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:47 PM
kiya
lusus naturae

quote:
Originally posted by Venus:
Geez, what is the obsession with that woman? She's only an ex. Did they say why they split up in the first place?

No they didn't, but the reaction of Sarah/Osiris when she/he heard about Daniel in Revelations was more of "OMG!" upset than "Damn, I wanted to kill him", so I guess there's a lot we don't know about that particular relationship. Also, Daniel has never been willing to harm Sarah even though she's host to a Goa'uld.

Maybe they split up when she attended that lecture Daniel gave in the film where his theories on aliens etc. caused everyone to leave the room

As for the whole S/J thing - I think Sam and Joe made a good couple, I hope he didn't die at the hands of those horrible Aschen

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:08 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

mmmmmm i wonder what did happen that the end of 2010?

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:18 PM
president doc

If Im not mistaken, Danny boy fell in with the SGC crowd and was never really heard of again!

That could aid in one of those breakups where you never really broke up.. just faded away and never came back.

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:19 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I hate fade aways like when i read a book i want to know did they really live happily ever after or with the first year of the marriage the wife found the husband cheating on her with the best friend. orrr did the kids give them so much crap when they grew up taht the parents wished they never had the kid.

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:35 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
Who's kids will they be then?

I dunno, the kids from around the community, the kids he adopts, those that he forms an emotional attachment with on his last mission, the kids he has with another woman/his new wife?

Old Post 04-27-2002 04:05 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

V it would seem from the quote that they would be Jack and Sams.

Old Post 04-28-2002 03:12 AM
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Venus wrote:

"Geez, what is the obsession with that woman? She's only an ex. Did they say why they split up in the first place?"

I don't understand the obsession with this character either. I got the impression that Sarah dumped Daniel when he went public with his 'crazy' theories about aliens in ancient Egypt.

Also, it's been at least 6 YEARS since they broke up, Daniel got MARRIED in the interim and has had several relationships since then. (Granted they were with snakes, psychos, genocidal manics, etc., but still.) I don't know exactly WHY we're supposed to believe she's the great love of Daniel's life. It's not as if he ever mentioned her or anything.

It was also established that Daniel was broke and homeless when he joined the SGC (Crystal Skull). Let's see, Sarah was all lovey-dovey when Daniel was the Archaeology Department's fair-haired boy, then she promptly kicked him to the curb when he lost his job. Oh yeah, I see SO many reasons why he'd 'make the ultimate sacrifice' for her.

I guess logic and continuity are too much to expect these days.

Old Post 04-28-2002 03:33 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

In the Sarah/Daniel issue, it appeared to me that it may have been Daniel who initiated the breakup in his attempt to distance himself from his cadre of friends and mentors. He broke off his contact with his teacher to spare him the embarrassment of being associated with "looney Doc Jackson". Sarah may have been left behind as well.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 04-28-2002 05:13 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

chameleon - I know, I'm just going OTT to stop J & S getting together in the given scenario...

JoJo - Might have something to do with the fact that most of the male fans seem madly in love with her (sorry to generalise)

RH - If Sarah cared for him, or loved him, she shoulda chased him. It seems that she was kinda ... impartial both times. Now, granted, she's not exactly in control of herself, and back then ... Well, if he tough she loved him, she shoulda supported his theories, and be willing to share his fate for doing so - being shunned for the academia for it.

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:10 AM